Lowest prices for your stay
US$196
SAVE US$43
PricelineUS$172
Expedia.comUS$180
eDreamsUS$196
All reviews madrid airport hour layover an early flight few hours sleep next morning an overnight stay yogurt coffee maker excellent shower terminal convenience metro receptionist euros minibar spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Arrive in T4 at 11 and departing at 8.50 next day thought this would be ideal for us so we paid a lot of money for a night. However took a long time to find, and it is only 'in' T4 in that it is the basement of the building. It is not airside, so to actually have to go out of passport check etc, and when you go back in go through security. So we lost a couple of hours when we thought we would be tucked up getting out of the Terminal and then doing the whole security routine going back in.

The room was ok, although for that money I would expect at least a couple of bottles of water. If anyone has s long layover, you should realize this is just like any other airport hotel, and if you have time you are probably best getting a courtesy bus to one of the others which will be cheaper.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank cookiecooke
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed for a one night stopover as we had an early flight. The rooms are great, really clean and well planned. I would try for one away from reception as there can be some noise. The problem was the air con was not very efficient and in the summer heat this results in an airless hot stuffy room making sleep difficult. The shower and access are really good.
Couldn’t get the coffee machine to work but that could be user error at 5am!
Location is good , right next to the Metro and easy to get free bus to other terminals, just allow yourself time.
Great place just shame about the air con

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank 766betty
Reviewed 7 July 2020

I had booked two rooms for October to stay the night before a return flight to the USA. My tour of Spain got cancelled due to COVID-19 and US citizens are banned from non-essential travel to Europe at the present time, but this hotel would not refund the pre-paid cost of the rooms, even though I notified them of cancellation at the end of June. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and business practice in the present time. I strongly recommend you not book here and find a hotel with a reasonable cancellation policy.

I have no idea on the cleanliness or quality of the room but had to mark something below.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Akatty
Reviewed 9 May 2020

When we left Porto for Seville, we took a flight and stopped at Madrid airport. As the next flight was scheduled for the next day very early, we stayed at this hotel located inside the Airport, in terminal 4. This was the first time that I stayed in a hotel inside an airport. The receptionist was a little too serious, but she assisted us accordingly. The apartment is very functional, and I was delighted with everything. It is certainly not a place where you would like to spend many days, but for one night it was just a really cool experience! Our daily rate allowed us to consume food from the lounge, so it was really cool to see what was available there. Breads, jellies, juices, water, beers, soft drinks, sandwiches, a plethora of items at our disposal! Then my husband and I went for a walk at the airport and we felt like that that huge and almost empty airport belonged to us, it was super fun! For a quick stay, I found this hotel to be excellent, really. I recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Sayuri Y
Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient to get a few hours of sleep during a long layover.
However, we could not shower or use the bathroom sink because, when we woke up, we discovered the hotel had a plumbing problem: there was air in the pipes so not enough water pressure and the little water that came out had dirt in it.
When we informed the staff, instead of apologizing and offering some solution or compensation, the staff member reluctantly said she would call maintenance and also said that, actually, we should have showered sooner (before the plumbing problem began). UNBELIEVABLY RUDE.

Date of stay: November 2019