2,020 results
All reviews great location portable wifi until noon half bath church bells plaza mayor small kitchen sitting area spanish omelette central location within walking distance an upgrade royal palace top floor breakfast room street noise few minutes walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is in a perfect location , next to the gran via , corte ingles, mercado de San Miguel, everything by walking distance , also there's a metro station Callao that is just around the corner .
But the real thing is the people that work there they are absolutely amazing , super helpful, and always giving you great tips on what to do and how to get there .
They leave beautiful notes for you in the room.
And the rooms are very unique.
If you want to feel comfortable just book this hotel I will every time that I'll be back in beautiful Madrid .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great room and really comfy bed. Clean, modern and a great location. All you can eat breakfast was fresh and good value. It took us a while to get our bearings - head for Opera Metro, walk towards Sol Square and turn up by the Chocolate Shop that does amazing churious.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Trendy comfortable hotel with and lovely breakfast. located very centrally with lots of shops and bars and restaurants nearby. We wanted a twin room but wasn't available because the booking website did not pass on the information but the great staff had no problem moving us the day after when one became free.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A great hotel. Very clean and neat. Great location. Our stay was enhanced by the professional quality of your staff. Hats off to Javie, Manuela, Sergio. These people and others are an asset to your hotel. They provided us with great restaurants and sites to go to. Great stay!.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights during my business trip to Madrid in the Mate Laura.

Forgot to announce my late arrival and called at 10 p.m. from the airport after touch down.
Already this first direct contact was very warm and charming.
My welcome at the hotel then was convinient in the same manner, I may say outstanding!

The atmosphere of this hotel is really great, the rooms designed in a manner that touched my heart!

Perfectly clean, everything at the right place, nothing more to say, have a look at my pics.

I repeat others, however, also breakfast is great!

I‘ll be back, I promise!