Catalonia Las Cortes
Maydrit Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
  • Pool
Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
  • Pool
NH Madrid Ventas(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$359
US$346
Agoda.com
1,730 results
All reviewsplaza santa anafree snacksstayed at the cataloniagreat locationtapasuntil midnightsuperior roomexcellent hotelwalk in showerwalking distanceprado museummajor museumshighly recommend this hotelperfect staywalked everywheresmall hotellarge bathroom
Reviewed 25 March 2012

The previous reviews say it all. This hotel has everything you could want and more. Warm, welcoming staff, comfortable and spacious rooms, quiet, excellent breakfast buffet, and within walking distance to practically everything (the Prado is practically around the corner). The halls are warm and decorated with beautiful stained glass. This hotel is wonderful and an amazing value for the money.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Tucked away on a side street near the Prado, this hotel is worth finding. Warm service, comfortable rooms and amazingly good value for money. Check out the lobby tapas bar.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank lucada777
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I cannot add to previous reviews. This place is exactly what others say. Location could not be better. Everything is within walking distance. Our room (205) was huge and, with the exception of Saturday night/Sunday morning, perfectly quiet. The only drawback would be the bar/lounge area is essentially the lobby. The staff could not be better. This hotel contributed to a truly great week in Madrid.

Room Tip: Corner rooom was large and airy.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JNadaski
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Wow what a superb hotel.It was my first trip to Madrid and I spent a long time researching the best hotel,best value for money and best location. This hotel ticked all my boxes.It looked on line to be an old hotel but in actual fact it is new and very attractive.We were given an excellent welcome and I mentioned after seeing our room that I wondered if there was a choice.
I was swiftly brought to view another room which I loved and we were moved there promptly. The amusing thing was that my wife preferred the first room which she told me later.She found the mattress a little hard but there again she is a princess. She would have liked a tea making facility but actually she managed well with wine and we didnt spend much time in the hotel as we were in walking distance of metro, attractions and shops.
The hotel attends to detail and as I was celebrating an occasion they planned a little surprise for me.
We picked very local old restaurants to eat in and avoided the ones with the pictures of food.The restaurants that the madrid born and breed eat in and we loved the value and the food.We would love to visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Olga P
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Can't beat this hotel for the price. Great location, good service, and nice rooms.
Skip the breakfast in the hotel-many great nearby cafes for much cheaper cost.
I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel, and I can be very picky If you read my other reviews. I believe my room rate was around $185 for a double-no breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank TravelHero13
DireccionLasCortes, Gerente at Catalonia Las Cortes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you very much for your review of our Holte , I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. Catalonia Las Cortes is always looking for ways to improve . As a valued customer i look forward to wellcoming you to our Hotel in the future.

Kind Regards