2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$59
Expedia.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
1,623 results
All reviews city centre nice hotel spa facilities residential area metro station small gym public transportation room service minute walk short stay euros taxis supermarket minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Staff were very friendly, hotel was clean and modern. Great location too, 18 minute walk from the metro stop, or a 5 minute walk from the bus stop. I didnt eat here but there is a buffet style breakfast available, I did use the spa facilities. Very relaxing but be sure to take a pair of flip flops. Overall a lovely stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2020

The hotel was up to our expectations. Very nicely designed, perfect service and very clean. Good location, but not the closest to the city center. We were well guided by the staff on how to get around.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 February 2020

stayed here for 2 nights for my birthday in January. Did lots of research before I went so knew the hotel was out of the centre but you trade this against the price and it was also nice and quiet. A lovely modern hotel. We used the courtesy bus to get into the centre the first day which was really handy and then got the metro back from sol metro station. there is a direct line from sol to a station fairly close to the hotel. It was about 14 stops but the metro was really quick and clean and it only cost 2 Euro. The walk from the metro to the hotel was about 15-20 minutes.

We had a basic double room which was good enough for what we needed. the bathroom was big and clean with toiletries. there was a fridge. Not much tv choice. I think it was only CNN in English.

The hotel didn't have stuff to do nearby it is just in the middle of a built up housing area as far as we could see. Using google maps we found a mini Carrefour about 10-12 minute walk away (and there was a mini supermarket near the metro stop). We had booked room only. There is a bar area opposite reception which serves food and the menu there is the same as the menu for room service. We ate in the bar each evening. It was typical pub food with chips and burgers but really reasonable- about 8.99/9.99 Euros and we got a voucher for a free welcome drink each so on the first night we didn't even need to buy a drink. There were 4 veggie options too which was ace although I had no idea what I was going to get except for the veggie burger - one option was a vegetable sandwich??

We used room service ordering the continental breakfast the 2nd day and it was really lovely food. The croissants were just heaven. the food services we used were really quick

There were negatives, the main one was the bed and bedding with our bed consisting of 2 singles pushed together. That normally isn't too bad but the duvets didn't have duvet covers but a sheet under the duvet then a sheet on top. I tried to complain and asked for a duvet cover but I don't think they understood. It didn't feel hygienic and all came untucked and tangled. The air con wasn't working either and the room was warm at night.

We just loved Madrid and had the best weekend without spending a fortune. The hotel helped make it so good. would go back and definitely recommend it if you don't mind being out of town a bit.

1  Thank 19scoby
Reviewed 5 February 2020

The hotel is located outside the city center, in the quite residence area of Pinar de Chamartin. The best option to get to the city center is taking the subway at Pinar de Chamartin station (Line 1) which is 1,3 km away from the hotel (about 15 – 20 min walk), as another option, there is pickate of taxis at the hotel door, so usually there are always taxis available.

The hotel is a 12 floors modern building with 226 rooms, very clean and modern, although the hotel rooms seems to be spacious, my room was very small, but I knew it in advance, when I booked it (Small single room) and considering that during the dates I was in Madrid, there was a great demand, the price was reasonable, otherwise the room had everything I needed it, a laptop size safe, TV, minibar, amenities in the bathroom, that were replaced daily, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom well illuminated and heating was just the right one, internet was for free, but did not work very well, mainly during rush hours worked slowly and sometimes even stopped.

Breakfast was very good and varied including some typical items od Spanish food like potato omelette, Spanish ham and churros with chocolate and there was a good service, regularly replacing the items and cleaning the tables, so during the days I was there it never happened that somebody had to wait for a table.

The hotel has a bar at the lobby opened at least until until 11:00 pm, that also offers some food, but I ordered once a potato omelette and it was flavorless, far from the flavored and tasty typical Spanish potato omelete.

The staff at the reception was nice, well informed and ready to help, the hotel has a small gym in the cellar but I did not use it.

About 7 min walk from the hotel there is a sushi restaurant and a typical Spanish restaurant.

If you do not have to be in the city centre, this is a very good option in Madrid.

Room tip: If you book a small single room be prepared for a very small room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank granda356
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel but located away from town (free transfers available at weekend) and also limited spa facilities available on the weekend we travelled which we were not notified of. Also there were no airport transfers which was disappointing based on the location.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple