Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a short break with my girlfriend and was quite impressed. My girlfriend was arriving before me, as she had been on holiday and was flying from there, myself from the UK. I contacted the hotel to ask if they could put some bubbly and chocolates in the room for her arrival as a surprise, which they did for a small charge. However they also upgraded our room for free, to the "Boss Suite" on the top floor, which was brilliant. The room was huge, with a massive double bed, couch, dining table, kitchenette, shower and Jacuzzi bath. Room was very clean and tidy with the mini bar well stocked. Pool area was ok and breakfast was good, mostly continental but also some hot food. What made my stay most enjoyable was how the staff went above and beyond to make our stay a special one thank you.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 19RMR92
Reviewed 28 July 2018

The rooms were very clean with everything you might expect for a 4 star Hotel.

The swimming pool was small, but just fine.

The staff were very helpful throughout my stay.

I did not have Breakfast.

The gym equipment needs a massive update.

The Hotel is located in a really nice area which has many nearby restaurants and small bars. There is also a shopping arcade which is about a 20-25 minute walk.

The metro link is about a 10 minute walk.

I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Great 4* hotel in the a suburb of Madrid, lots of business/industry in the surrounding area. However lots of great small and medium restaurants/cafes to suit most palettes.
Hotel itself is large, clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Great features of classic cars all around the building.
The rooms are a good size with a kettle, hairdryer and mini bar. The restaurant was slightly disappointing with a minimal selection of food.
Pool area is small,and opens at 11am and closes for 2 Hours mid afternoon, but it's pleasant and clean, lovely spot to relax. There's a roof terrace, which is a great spot to relax, there are chairs, no sunbeds, but a great place to end the evening with lovely paronamic views. Overall great place to stay, with the metro link approximately 10 minute walk away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I stayed for 1 night for work - visiting a client.

The hotel is a bit out of the way - there are a few restaurants around, but you do have to either know where you are going, or be lucky to stumble upon one.

Somehow we (a work colleague and I) managed to find a bar that was showing the world cup football, and the food was decent and cheap - I would review it if I could find it.

The hotel was very (very) reasonable - approx £75 incl breakfast for single occupancy double room.

The room was quite large, and clean. The bed was comfortable, and the shower was great!

Breakfast was OK, staff were friendly.

I would say it was better than a 3 star "average" but not quite the "very good" for 4 stars.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel on the 5th June with my business company. The reception staff were very lovely, however when I got to the room my tv did not work, telephone did not work, sofa bed arm was completely off and broke, air conditioning didn’t work. I then went to the reception to complain about this and got told there would be a member of staff coming to me room, for me to wait 2 hours and no one come!. I then changed room and had problems with the shower as the water did not go down the plug and flooded the whole of my room!, again I went to reception to complain and got told a member of staff would be up to deal with the problem again waiting 2 hour for a cleaner to come up and offer me shampoo! I then went back down to reception and they got a cleaner to come up again and mop the room they didn’t even apologise or deal with the problem!
The man however the next day at the reception was very helpful and friendly, he was lovely!, the restraint staff are very lovely just the service is slow! Apart from this it was a good hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business