Location was great. The room was really small and the bathroom was even smaller. I think it was the smallest (bath)room i have ever been to during our trips. There wasn´t even a place to put our bags. The room and bathroom were outdated - the bathroom door didn´t stand close and it had waterdamages on it. It was really cold when we arrived there and we asked about it and they told that the heating will start at 19:00. In the evening when we got back the room was still cold and when we asked about it they said maybe our radiators were turned off - try to switch them back on. The AC was 6 eur per day. Nothing really good to say about the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Tijcal 2 is located just 100 meters from the Puerta del Sol and 200 meters from the Plaza Mayor, in the center of the historic city center. 24-hour reception with a template that offers a personalized service in several languages, to facilitate your communication and stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostal Tijcal II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tijcal Ii Hostal Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Tijcal Ii Hostal Hotel Madrid