Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 06/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Vio.com
eDreamsUS$73
Agoda.comUS$73
1,052 results
All reviews plaza mayor room access towels changed every day great location recommend hostal room was cleaned everyday your luggage small fridge air conditioning hot water main attractions comfortable bed metro elevator spain receptionist minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

I wish I could vote more than 5 stars but I can't. The hostal is close to the metro stop "opera" and easy to get to from the airport regardless the Terminal.
All the hostal staff is polite and willing to satisfy any client request.

Thank you for these peaceful days.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Christian R
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Dear Christian:
We are pretty proud of hearing so good notices about your stay in our establishment.
We hope that our central location and the professionalism of our staff are the main reasons for visiting us again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 22 March 2019

Exceptionally clean; very good value. Staff was nice and room was comfortable. It was a little hard to find as there wasn't a big sign on the door or anything. I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast was really nice.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Siggie2015

Dear Siggie:
It is a great satisfaction for our staff that your experience in our establishment has been pleasant. We work daily for our clients.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the breakfast and our facilities.
My very best regards

Reviewed 23 January 2019

I have been staying at Hostal Las Fuentes for almost 20 years, ever since my student days. I still believe the location cannot be beat. In fact, on my previous trip I did try out another hotel but this time came back to Las Fuentes for the convenience.

On this trip I specifically booked an individual room (rather than double for individual use or triple, as I have had in the past), and it definitely was smaller, though I certainly managed. Some bathroom storage would be helpful in all rooms; I don't think I have ever been in one that had storage.

I am still not really sure how to use the in-room safe, which costs 1 euro, but I always lock my valuables in my suitcase and have never had an issue.

Comfortable bed. They could do with getting some new towels, though; many of mine were threadbare. Wifi works very well.

I stayed for 7 nights and was offered a discount for paying in cash. Not sure if this always applies or just for long stays, but it was very much appreciated!

Front desk staff is as friendly and helpful as always. I also love the secure 24 hour entry with key card.

Everything is always very clean - in fact I encountered the cleaning lady a bunch of times; she seems to work 24 hours a day and is also quite nice.

I am surprised by the recent review entitled "Bad" - none of this has been my experience in my many times staying at Las Fuentes, and by the way, I am very picky!

If you do not mind small rooms and simple accommodations, I definitely continue to recommend Las Fuentes and will stay there on my next trip.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

Dear Majesty:
It is a great satisfaction for our staff that your experience in our establishment has been pleasant as always.
We appreciate your suggestions and will keep it in mind in order to improve your future experiences.
Thank you very much for spending your time in sharing your opinions.
Until next time!

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Stranger walked into our room with a key at 8 PM unexpectedly which made us feel very unsafe. Smells like chlorine mixed w sewer water. When you shower, bathroom will turn into a lake because all the water spills out. Staff said we didn’t pay and then two days later realized we did pay.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2019

Dear Datiya:

We appreciate your opinions about your stay in our establishment. We will keep it in mind in order to improve the experience of our clients.
Since now, our staff will work had to solve those weakness. We would like to apologize. Even though, we trust in seeing you again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Excellent - in all places - Modern - Clean- Safe.All thing are thought-out for your comfort. Just perfect.Safe bill 1 euro per open.Elevator too small, just only for 1 person and 1 big suitcase.Breakfast, basic, only one dish.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Fabian_Opinando
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Fabian:
Thank you very much for your most kind feedback about your experience in our establishment. We are delighted that you enjoyed the service and our facilities.
My very best regards