Basic rooms but clean. No tea/coffee facilities in rooms. No comfortable seating area with bar. Only bar is in area where you have your breakfast and it closes from 3.30 to 7.30pm. Cold scrambled eggs and unedible bacon. However cold selection at breakfast was good. Quite remote need taxis to go anywhere. Would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Zarzuela Park hotel in Madrid, a hotel comprising three buildings in English style, placed around a large garden with a swimming pool and paddle-tennis courts, where you can enjoy the silence and tranquility of the large expanses of green that surround us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Eurostars, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Zarzuela Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Zarzuela Park Madrid
- Eurostars Zarzuela Park Hotel Madrid