“Good for a short stay.”

Eurostars Zarzuela Park
Ranked #229 of 442 Hotels in Madrid
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This was the first hotel we stayed at in Spain and we chose it because it had free parking. It was a little run down, but adequate. We only realised it had a fridge on the day we left because a chair was in front of the door so that was annoying. It would be good if Spanish hotels had tea and coffee making facilities, but don't seem to. Breakfast was hard for me as they had little gluten free choices. The staff were friendly and helpful and it was great that a bus stop which goes to the metro is in front of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Stayed here before flying to Thailand. We chose this hotel for the free parking and WiFi.
Due to our chosen restaurant being closed on aa Monday, we ate in the hotel and the set menu at €15 was fine. The best part for me was that the we were allowed to bring our own wine. Good value, clean and pleasant staff. Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I used this hotel many times and every time it got worse and worse. Finally last week when I came they gave me unacceptable room and when I complained they moved me up and down with all my luggage to even more terrible rooms. Finally when I already extremely complained a young boy at the reception yelled at mi and called me band names and finally he went out from his desk and pushed me saying "f... off" I have my own problems you ugly piece of... Could you imagine?! I wanted to call police but as it was very late and I drove 700 km and then had a full working day, I ate it. Next day I complained at the reception said the they have to call police (As they have camera at the reception and could see all what happened). They said that NOTHING special happened and they can change me to better room (to the room I made reservation for). I left my phone at the reception asking that a director or manager call me and nobody called nobody apologized, nothing happened. The same rude receptionist I saw in two days back at the reception. So I cancelled all my future trips to this hotel and do not recommend it to nobody. Firslty location is dreadful. I is in the middle of nowhere. Second parking is not secure, it is like a street parking. Thirdly it is very noisy as there is a school in front of it and buses starting their noise at 06 am. Fourthly the restaurant is bad, dirty and food is uneatable. And on top cleaning in the rooms are getting worse and worse to be now a border line to no star hotel.

Room Tip: Better take room with a garden view, if not you will be woken up all night from the noise of parking...
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Irina L
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here to visit Madrid, lovely hotel complex and excellent staff, rooms spacious and very clean , we overlooked the swimming pool area really nice, the hotel is set outside Madrid in a very quiet location, breakfast buffet was an excellent selection, and evening meal set menu was stunning , food to a high standard. We used public transport from outside the hotel door that made it easy to see Madrid without worrying about parking in the city centre.
I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others for a city break

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kath S
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Eurostars Zarzuela Park hotel is not so bad in terms of room cleanliness and comfort. Also, location is good; 10-15 minutes from center and business district.
If you are planning for business trip, it should be good choice as price for room is reasonable.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business