This was the first hotel we stayed at in Spain and we chose it because it had free parking. It was a little run down, but adequate. We only realised it had a fridge on the day we left because a chair was in front of the door so that was annoying. It would be good if Spanish hotels had tea and coffee making facilities, but don't seem to. Breakfast was hard for me as they had little gluten free choices. The staff were friendly and helpful and it was great that a bus stop which goes to the metro is in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Zarzuela Park hotel in Madrid, a hotel comprising three buildings in English style, placed around a large garden with a swimming pool and paddle-tennis courts, where you can enjoy the silence and tranquility of the large expanses of green that surround us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Eurostars, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Zarzuela Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Zarzuela Park Madrid
- Eurostars Zarzuela Park Hotel Madrid