All reviews residential area bus stop right outside the hotel city centre quiet location hotel is located visiting madrid very nice hotel moncloa spain metro taxi
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I used this hotel many times and every time it got worse and worse. Finally last week when I came they gave me unacceptable room and when I complained they moved me up and down with all my luggage to even more terrible rooms. Finally when I already extremely complained a young boy at the reception yelled at mi and called me band names and finally he went out from his desk and pushed me saying "f... off" I have my own problems you ugly piece of... Could you imagine?! I wanted to call police but as it was very late and I drove 700 km and then had a full working day, I ate it. Next day I complained at the reception said the they have to call police (As they have camera at the reception and could see all what happened). They said that NOTHING special happened and they can change me to better room (to the room I made reservation for). I left my phone at the reception asking that a director or manager call me and nobody called nobody apologized, nothing happened. The same rude receptionist I saw in two days back at the reception. So I cancelled all my future trips to this hotel and do not recommend it to nobody. Firslty location is dreadful. I is in the middle of nowhere. Second parking is not secure, it is like a street parking. Thirdly it is very noisy as there is a school in front of it and buses starting their noise at 06 am. Fourthly the restaurant is bad, dirty and food is uneatable. And on top cleaning in the rooms are getting worse and worse to be now a border line to no star hotel.

Room Tip: Better take room with a garden view, if not you will be woken up all night from the noise of parking, bus and the street
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Irina L
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here to visit Madrid, lovely hotel complex and excellent staff, rooms spacious and very clean , we overlooked the swimming pool area really nice, the hotel is set outside Madrid in a very quiet location, breakfast buffet was an excellent selection, and evening meal set menu was stunning , food to a high standard. We used public transport from outside the hotel door that made it easy to see Madrid without worrying about parking in the city centre.
I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others for a city break

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kath S
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Eurostars Zarzuela Park hotel is not so bad in terms of room cleanliness and comfort. Also, location is good; 10-15 minutes from center and business district.
If you are planning for business trip, it should be good choice as price for room is reasonable.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2016

PROS: Breakfast was very good, extensive. Dinner was very good but the restaurant was dirty and the service mediocre. Close to the airport but build in some time for traffic.

CONS:The room needs remodeling, the floor was peeling, the shower did not drain well, outdated, no business center (had to email my boarding tickets to the front desk to print), front dest with attitude and lacking knowledge (did not know what time the restaurant closed), gate needs to be opened from inside and by the time you got to the car it was already closing, no eateries around the restaurant and if you drive to one (close) difficulty parking

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2016

my wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times. It has free undercover parking which is a big plus for a capital city. Location wise you can catch a bus outside the hotel about 10 mins followed by a short underground trip 5 mins and you are in the centre of Madrid. Madrid has a good road network and is quite easy to get around. The hotel itself has a corporate feel and probably appeals to business travellers but is fine for tourists. The rooms are clean, comfortable and tidy, there is free wifi, a large screen Tv with some English news programs, large fluffy towels and a mini bar
There is a nice bar with an outside area. You can get breakfast but we chose to eat elsewhere. There is a swimming pool but it is not in use. The staff are all helpful. If I come to Madrid by car this would be my No 1 place to stay. The price is also reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple