“Great sampler of Tapas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

4 of us were given an introduction to tapas. The server seemed to know exactly what to do: 2 types of ham, cheeses, marinated octopus, bread with tomato and egg (potato) omelet. A jug of sangria was a perfect accompaniment. What a great experience! The bill came to 100 €, with 1 flan and 4 spoons for dessert. Since this is what this restaurant specializes in, all of the dishes were fresh, high quality and we have never experienced faster service, ever!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This place is not just for lunch, it is more for "tapear". "Tapear" is to eat like homemade snacks, bread slices with jam, cheese, sausages, octopus, etc. with wine. While you have a good chat, listen to music, have a good time. Here the staff works hard for this. Dedicated service and good quality food.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went here looking for a light but enjoyable breakfast. We did not find it here. The food was greasy and nothing to write home about but what really disturbed me was the service. I know that service isn't exactly what it is in the states but our waiter was down right rude. After my friend ordered it was my turn. I wasn't exactly sure so I paused before stating what I wanted. Apparently I paused too long (literally about 5 seconds) and our waiter just walked away without saying anything. He finally came back and my friend asked to get a tostada (some bread) with her eggs and bacon, the waiter said no! He said she can't change the menu and if she wanted bread with her breakfast she would have to order it separate. We were never asked how we wanted our eggs they just gave them to us. Then We had salt and pepper on our table and another table asked the waiter for some, without saying a word he came and took it off our table without saying anything while we were in the middle of eating it, not even asking if we were done with it or not. I could go on but let's just say I won't be going back!!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This bar/restuarant is on the Grand Via Its a nice place to sit and have a drink/tapas. We had breakfast here and it was very good. we had bacon and fried eggs Coffee and it was reasonably priced especially considering you are on the main street of Madrid. Staff are friendly and food is reasonably priced

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The place is well located in Gran Via in Madrid, although aside of hams hung arround all over the place, the restaurant is mediocre or even less, the service is just not with you, they are talking with in them all the time, and at the time they serve you looks like they are making you a favor. The food is good although not extremely good just good, but for the price, you can go anywhere else and you will enjoy much more.