My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights specifically because they had suites with a private whirlpool in the room, and we wanted to do something fun and romantic for my birthday. It was a little bit pricey for our budget but it fit the description of what we wanted so we went for it. It really was great! The service and accommodations were excellent. With out suite we also had access to The Level, where we had a open bar and gourmet snack area from 11am to 11pm. How great! That really helped even out the cost for us. Plus it's literally 20 feet from a metro stop, so that was extra convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa