1,708 results
All reviewsscotch barguest relationspaseo de la castellanametro stationturn down servicebreakfast buffetfive star hotelpillow menunespresso machinejunior suitebusiness districtbusiness tripexcellent hotelthe air conditioningnice roomtapasgregorio
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed in the Hesperia Madrid as it had good reviews this place really does live up to the standards in a Spain

Rooms were modern and clean

Reception was very helpful and advised us with everything we needed

Breakfast was nice although we only did this once in four days

Lots of restaurants not far from hotel and hotel was located nice for you to get about via metro train station situated 2 mins from hotel

Although this hotel was more a business type it fitted in well

Lovely hotel and would recommend to anyone who's looking to go here for a romantic break

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Suf1983
Pabl0-Gonzalez, Guest Relations Manager at Hesperia Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Dear Guest,

First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel.

I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.

Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2015

A warm welcome and unexpected nice surprises offered by a very attentive and detail oriented hotel team from the Reception team to the La Manzana or its relaxing Scotch Bar. Every single detail in my room was in an immaculate condition during my short stay. Strongly recommended is La Manzana executive lunch!! Doubtless I do recommend this hotel when searching for a hotel with more than 5 stars service and fair quality-price, close location to the Golden Mile shopping area, the tourist Madrid city centre and the financial area in Castellana Avenue.Thank you team for taking care of me!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank carmela6

Dear Carmela,

First of all let me thank you for your confidence regarding the time you have taken to share your delighting experience at the Hotel Hesperia Madrid.

To honor your comments, I have proudly shared them with my team during our last operational meeting. I have also placed a copy on our internal information board. Such an outstanding feedback is an additional motor to our property.

It has been a pleasure for the entire team to take personal care on your last stay and please do not hesitate to contact us in case you may need any assistance.

I would like to thank you for your inspiring remarks, and look forward to welcoming you back in the Hotel Hesperia Madrid in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2015

I stayed at the Hesperia while on a business trip in Madrid. It was perfect. Even the smaller rooms have space and a desk to work, excellent free wifi access, and fantastic room service (for those nights where you're still on North American time and can't sleep!).

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank HungryGusMtl

Dear Guest,

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Excellent service by professional staff. Our room was a great size, loved the bath and shower. Hotel is a little out of the way but well worth staying, as taxi fares are very cheap. Also enjoyed breakfast and dinner in hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabbi D

Dear Gabbi,

We would like to thank you for the time you took to share your opinion in Tripadvisor in reference to your last stay with us.

At the Hotel Hesperia Madrid is our aim to exceed your expectations and we really appreciate when our guests let us know.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The hotel was very nice. The staff was very helpful, especially the doorman, Angel. The hotel is a bit farther away from the touristy spots of Madrid. It's about a 40 minute walk to the Prado, 15 euro cab ride to the Atocha. The metro is right outside the door though, so it's not difficult to move around. The breakfast was a bit hard to specify.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William T

Dear William,

Greetings from Madrid and thank you very much for your great review. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and I am very pleased that you have very much enjoyed the service provided.

The entire team look forward to welcoming you back again to your home in Madrid!

Regards,