All reviews washing machine full kitchen bedroom suite perfect location sized bedrooms top floor within walking distance nice kitchen prado museum visited madrid dinner reservations stayed here for nights airport bus front desk staff nice stay the breakfast area spoke english
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is a small property with very spacious rooms and suites. Our suite included a beautiful sitting area (I want the furniture for myself), a full kitchen including a washer, and two bedrooms. We did have to share the spacious bathroom but it worked out fine. The front desk staff was fantastic. The "restaurant" on the property has an incredible view but is only open for the breakfast buffet which is good. The location on top of the hotel would be perfect for cocktails and a night view of Madrid. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LuxurySuitesM, Director de Recepción at Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear guest
Located just 200 m from Retiro Park and Banco de España Metro Station, Luxury Suites offers stylish accommodation with free Wi-Fi. Each air-conditioned apartment and suite comes with free toiletries.
Luxury Suites features contemporary décor with wooden floors. All apartments and suites come with a spacious seating area with satellite TV. The separate kitchens are equipped with a microwave, fridge, electric hob and oven.
We will open shortly our roof top bar for night drinks and snacks watching the pulse of the city
Thank you once again for your reccomendation
Raimundo Bernardo

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We really had an excellent experience staying at Luxury Suites during our recent visit to Madrid. The location is excellent, and our suite was very clean an up to date. We usually stay in 4+ Star hotels and are used to above average service. But what made Luxury Suites stand out was the service and how in particular one gentleman from staff made a “not so good experience” into an “excellent experience” for us.
I bought 6 suites from a place a few days before our departure from Madrid. The suites needed alteration and the Tailor assured me that they will be ready before our departure date. Well you guessed it, the suites were not finished before our departure and we had to leave for Barcelona without my suites.
Fernando Gutiérrez, the gentleman at the front desk went out of his way to communicate with the Tailor, Courier Service and my hotel at Barcelona to coordinate getting the suites shipped to my hotel in Barcelona. Although I knew my Credit Card would cover me in case I don’t get the suites, I really liked the suites and wanted them. Fernando was on it daily. I was receiving status updates almost daily until we received the suites.
When I asked Fernando how I could compensate him for his help, he just said all he wanted for us was to have a good experience in our vacation. I can not thank Fernando and Luxury Suites enough. Keep up the excellent work.
Mike

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LuxurySuitesM, Director de Recepción at Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it !
We work hard to try to reach fully satisfaction for our guests and we are happy that Fernando did it
We look forward to welcome you back in the very near future
Warm regards from all Team

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Extremely good has 3 bedrooms washing machine and all the utensils that we need. This is a perfect place for families . The bathroom is very posh. Perfect for a family of 5 The beds are soft and comfy.
Great location close to Prado Museum and the Retiro. Thank you luxury suites for the nice stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LuxurySuitesM, Director de Recepción at Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you very much Prashant for your feedback!
It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed so much your recent stay with us an the beautiful surroundings.
The location of Luxury Suites Madrid is unbeatable, in the Barrio de Salamanca, a few meters from the Retiro Park and very close to the historical center of the city.
Our Suites are spacious and modern so that our guests do not miss anything when they are away from their homes.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

pricy, but elegant and perfect location. Beautiful views, walking distance to main attractions. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Overall great experience. Will stay there again when next time visits Spain.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LuxurySuitesM, Director de Recepción at Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to register your comments.
Luxury Suites is one of the best single properties in Madrid accommodating guests since 2011, the location is unbeatable, in Salamanca area and very close to all Madrid highlights.
We look forward to welcome you back in the very near future

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

If you dont like to be in the middle of the city. Just a littlbe bit out. The location is still great. Close to La Puerta de Alcala and still quite close to the main attractions, this is your hotel. The lobby is not great , a bit small , but the guys there are nice and helpful. Rooms are big and spacious. Old style but very clean. The terrace was a nice surprise. Having breakfast there was a nice start of the day. Its worth all the money you are spending.
Great hotel , i will come back for sure.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

THANK YOU for your feedback!
We look forward to welcome you back soon
Kind regards