“Best Italian I've eaten in!”
Review of Da Nicola

Da Nicola
Ranked #681 of 12,483 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malasaña
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Wasnt expecting to eat Italian in Spain but the restaurant we planned on going to was fully booked and the one we stumbled over first was Da Nicola.
Started with the caprese salad, with the most delicious buffalo mozzarella and the best pesto I've ever had!
The cod with spinach, hollandaise sauce, dried fruit and nuts was incredible, and my daughter's spaghetti Bolognese was delicious. On,y complaint waa that the food came very quickly giving little time to enjoy the ambiance and sangria, which was also the best we have had in Madrid.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent Food. Friendly Staff. Nice Menu. Great place for native English speakers to check out. Would recommend highly.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on 15 August. Arrived about 9/30pm no problems getting table. Very friendly professional staff. Excellent menu and well above average Italian foods. Very well explained menu with lots of gluten free choice if required. Not cheap but very good value considering the high standards if food. Would definitely recommended.
PS. Air-conditioning excellent.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I've been here twice and both times I had a great time.
I'm on a gluten free diet and they have so many options, I find it very hard to select one. All just looks so good...

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We called into this restaurant hoping they'd have gluten free options. They have a huge & seperate menu for GF with a lot of choices for starters, mains & desserts so my boyfriend was delighted. They also serve gluten free beer. The staff were very attentive & friendly. The food was delicious & not too pricey. Overall I'd definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone especially people with dietary restrictions. You need to request the gluten free menu when you sit down.