NH Madrid Barajas Airport
Maydrit Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$85
  • Pool
NH Madrid Ventas(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$122
  • Pool
Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$252
US$235
Only YOU Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree transfertransit nightmetro station is minutes walkbreakfast buffet was outstandingsleep qualitybetween flightsresidential neighborhoodmadrid stayhotel is cleanplace to sleepshuttle servicereception deskwifi is freecity centretwo blocksbooked this hotela great place to stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

One of the major reasons we booked this hotel was the proximity to the airport and the free shuttle service. When we exited the airport, as instructed by the hotel, we called them and requested that they send the shuttle. They said it would take 10 minutes to get there. 20’ later, nobody shows up and we call again only to tell us that it would take 40’ more because of the traffic. We ended up taking a taxi which cost us €25 and not sure if the hotel would cover the cost as I did not get a receipt to claim the cost - my mistake as the receptionist did seem to care and to want to help if I had a receipt. There was no traffic so I am wondering why they had to lie about this.

The rooms are decent, nothing special. Good for an overnight stay. The best thing we experienced was breakfast which was quite a pleasant surprise actually. Very rich, with lots of healthy options. The breakfast gave my rating one star more than I would have given. Also, the metro station is quite close and goes directly to city center.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
fjvera, Gerente at NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear outlaws_2000,
First of all, I would like to thank you for sending your comments. We highly appreciate it as it is the basis of our continuous improvement. We would like to meet you again in your next trip to Madrid and remain at your entire disposal for anything you may need.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

They offer shuttle to Barajas airport. Quite close to terminals. Rooms are enough size but shower could be larger. Near surrounding area is poor for dining and drinking. Not far to metro station going directly to center.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
fjvera, Gerente at NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear aktan76,
Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to share your opinion. We are glad to read that you liked our facilities, services and location. We hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I would stay here again when Madrid is a connection to other places vs a destination. This is a nice hotel, clean and I have received great service.
I really like the room design with a big built in desk by the window. all I needed was a place to sleep and a ride back to the airport. So far this has exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank suzthurston
fjvera, Gerente at NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Suzthurston,
On behalf of all the team of the Hotel, I would like to thank you for your fantastic comment. It is a real pleasure to do our daily work with our greatest smile. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again very soon for a longer stay.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night on a brief trip to Madrid. We got there early and they didn’t have a room ready, of course, so we asked them to keep our bag until the evening. The clerk, a man, was extremely rude and unhelpful when we asked about the bag and about taxis into the city. . He didn’t want to be bothered with us. The other clerks were friendly but this guy, I think his name was Alfonso, was not helpful AT ALL. Plus they gave us one bed when we asked for two but we were too exhausted to say anything. Never again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
fjvera, Gerente at NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Jessica L,

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Flew in and out of Barajas from Newark and Granada. Terminals 4 and 1. Terminal 4 is newer. Newark flights on United is terminal 1. Good service. Plenty of seating. Shops well equipped. Security was present and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple