All reviewstransit nightmetro stationstayed herebreakfast buffetthe hotel offersshuttleeurosneighborhoodamenitiesspain
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Free transfer in / out from the airport. Perfect price / performance. Check in is quick and simple. Obviously is just for one night. I stayed in a room located in the second building (crossing the pool) which appeared quieter and emptier than the main one

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Alfredo_2001
fjvera, Manager at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Alfredo,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and the rest of the Travellers. I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed the service provided by all the team. For all of us, it was a pleasure to assist in making the stay memorable.Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Short and excellent, Room well set. Comfortable bed, Caring personnel, What else could someone expect? I look fowrd to return again to NH hotel. The rooms are quiet and cozy. It is well located near the airport and offers transportation to your flight.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
fjvera, Gerente at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear josefelixg2018,
Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to share your opinion. We are glad to read that you liked our facilities, services and location. We hope to see you back very soon. Best regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped here due to reschedule fligth by Iberia. They offer me that and choice is ok. Hotel is clean and with international service. Staff competent and available. The rooms are new and confortable. Ok the buffet for breakfast.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stefano V
fjvera, Gerente at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Stefano V,

Reviewed 5 January 2018

In spite I had a short stay in this hotel, I found it very nice.
The staff is very friendly, in spite I checked-in at 1:00 AM.
My room was very clean, very well decorated and with all the neccesary amenities I needed for my stay in the room.

The hotel had a breakfast buffet, and the food was OK.
The hotel provide transportation to the airport, just make sure to ask for the Shuttle schedule at the front desk. I believe they leave every hour.

WiFi is free and get good recepction everywhere.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
fjvera, Gerente at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear EduardPM,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and the rest of the Travellers. I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed our breakfast and the service provided by all the team. For all of us, it was a pleasure to assist in making the stay memorable.Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The best was the bed and and the linen. Great transit night sleep. Good service, nice front staff. Transportation was good and easy, with the exception of the stench of cigarette smoke (night driver obviously a heavy smoker). Bathroom in room 412 needs attention as the pipe smell was unbearable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AidaBlatPalacios
fjvera, Gerente at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear AidaBlatPalacios,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and the rest of the Travellers. I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed our bed and the service provided by all the team. For all of us, it was a pleasure to assist in making the stay memorable.
Thank you for your time and consideration.