4,597 results
All reviewsheavenly bedstained glass domeopera brunchprado museumneptune fountainconcierge staffclassic hotelbusiness centerbreakfast buffetthyssen bornemiszawithin walking distanceperfect locationreina sofiatapaslarge hotelexecutive roomfive star hotel
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Breakfast variety incredible (buffet + chef prepared stuff) for 25 EUR if you buy at check-in or 38 EUR if you do not book upfront.
DO NOT ACCEPT MILK OR COFFEE FROM THESE METAL JUGS - THEY STINK AND HOTELS SHOULD HAVE A BAN TO USE THEM!
Rooms and beds comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Paloma H, Manager at The Westin Palace Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Tripadvisor,
Thank you so much for your review and the time taken to write it!
We take good note of your recommendation that I have shared with the F&B Manager for future considerations
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,
My best regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This was our first time in Madrid and the staff at the Westin was very friendly and helpful. My husband and I were celebrating our Anniversary and the hotel had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room upon our arrival! This hotel is walking distance to many restaurants, shopping, Prado Museum, and many more places you must visit in Madrid. I will definetly stay here again on my next visit to Madrid and will recommend this hotel to my friends and family!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nicole,
Thank you so much for choosing us in your first trip to Madrid for this special occasion and for recommending us to your friends and family!
It's amazing to know that we were able to exceed your expectations with the hotel and the service provided by our staff and I have shared your review with them to celebrate it.
Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was last in Madrid almost 10 years ago so to return to the city and stay here was the proverbial cherry on the sundae.

It is walking distance to the Prado, right in the city centre you can walk easily to Plaza Mayor, Pureta del Sol, Huertas, yet it is in an area which is quiet and high class.

Really enjoyed my stay and all the facilities they had to offer. High recommendation.

PS Andrea at the front desk did an outstanding job handling our complex reservation, she deserves to be recognized for her high capability and excellent level of service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tripadvisor,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your visit to our city after 10 years and for recommending us!
I'm celebrating with all the team, specially with Andrea, that we were able to exceed your expectations with the hotel and the service provided by our staff.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon (please don't wait another 10 more years!),
Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel with great location! On the positive side the breakfast which is very extensive really stands out. On the negative side I e-mailed them to merge the stay in one award and one paid reservation, but when we arrived I was only upgraded for the first night and we were offered to change rooms they second night, which of course was not an option. The first morning someone opened our hotel room at 7 am and woke us up. Would however recommend people to stay here!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AdamWa,
Thank you for the time taken to write your review and for recommending us!
We take very good note of the constructive feedback given to us that I have shared with the team to learn from our mistakes and improve. I apologize for the inconveniences.
My best regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My husband, son and I were (unfortunately) only able to stay one night at this fabulous hotel. The room faced the fountain and was beautiful. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The buffet breakfast the next morning with never ending mimosas was fabulous! I want to go back to Madrid so that I can stay at the Westin Palace for a longer amount of time!

Room Tip: High floor facing the fountain
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Paloma H, Manager at The Westin Palace Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Chewfus,
Thank you so much for choosing us for your one night stay and for the wonderful review about your visit!
We're very glad to know that you and your family enjoyed the room, our buffet breakfast and the service provided by our staff.
HASTA PRONTO!