All reviewsbeautiful art deco buildingusb outletswonderful propertyrooftop barmajor touristrainfall showergreat locationenjoy madridblackout curtainsour honeymoonbreakfast was deliciousfour nightsour room was spaciousthe heart of the citywonderful stayon footgood size
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous stay at this hotel, the staff are absolutely wonderful, helpful and very pleasant. Great central location everything is within walking distance. The cocktail bar on the 10th floor has great staff, amazing cocktails, good music and superb views.
The restaurant Hielo y carbon serves excellent food, waiters were very helpful and attentive. Highly recommend this hotel experience. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Georgina H.

Wow! Thank you very much for letting us know about your excellent review!
I am glad to know that your stay has been satisfactory and that the wonderful location of the hotel has allowed you to enjoy this fantastic city.
I hope see you soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Check in was seamless, staff was great. All requests were handed in a timely manner. The staff was very knowledgeable of what events going o during my stay. Housekeeping was great and good 24 hour service from the entire staff. Location is perfect for shopping and site seeing and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello reginelr

Thank you very much for your comment and choose Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid during your stay in the city.
We are happy to know that your experience has been satisfactory, but above all, thank you for taking the time to share your opinions with us.
We hope to see you again in the future and continue exploring the city together.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This property has a wonderful location for exporing central Madrid and all the wonderful things it has to offer. If you are person who enjoys walking, you can walk anywhere from here easily. One morning I ran down the Gran VIa (the main boulevard of Madrid) about a mile to El Reitro Park-- beautifu, huge park with lots to see- great place for runners to get their run in and ~1 mile, 1500m from the hotel. I did not experience noise in my room, but Gran Via is very active and busy with people throughout the day and evening. The room was well appointed, attractive and very comfortable; the staff, gracious, very friendly and always helpful. It was a great experience and I will definately be back. If you're coming to Spain and seeking a wonderful property that's in the center of things, you should look no further,

Room Tip: be polite and ask- if they have what you seek in the price you paid for, I found they will be happy to accomodate you.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hola John S.

Wow! Thank you very much for letting us know about your excellent review! I'm so pleased to know every single detail regarding your experience in Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid. Happy to know the hotel location was so convenient related to your trip purposes.
I am happy to know that I enjoy Retiro, one of the most important parks in Madrid.

Hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

First of all the location was ideal to visit sites, shop and access the metro. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the terrace had amazing views. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Hola DRG04!!

Thanks for your wonderful comments about the hotel and specially many thanks for the comments about the staff, I absolutely agree that our team is fantastic, highly passionate and dedicated!

I will share your comments with them in order for them to see their efforts rewarded.

I hope see you soon

Reviewed 4 July 2018

When I checked in this hotel I was a big back pack so I was sorry to stay such a gorgeous hotel but the staff are very kind and warmly welcomed me.
Convenient place from the subway stations.
The location is really nice for visiting main places.
You can enjoy night life in Madrid.
Room is clean and pretty.The breakfast buffet has some kinds of ham.
I highly recommend this hotel!!

Thank you, all of staff!!

地下鉄の駅から近く、とても便利です。中心部に位置しているので、どこに行くにも便利です。
朝食に数種類のハムがあり、とても満足しました。

Stayed: June 2018
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi Kanako O

Thank you very much for your nice comments about the hotel and especially for the nice comments about our staff.

I hope you enjoyed our fantastic breakfast buffet and its great variety.

I hope see you soon