All reviews rooftop bar beautiful art deco building usb outlets wonderful property major tourist rainfall shower great location enjoy madrid blackout curtains our honeymoon breakfast was delicious four nights our room was spacious walking distance the heart of the city wonderful stay on foot
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Beautiful hotel, wonderful building and great staff would be the summary for this hotel. It has a great location, bedrooms are spacious and bathrooms are very good, despite the lack of bidet.
The bar on the 10th floor has great views of "Gran Vía". I was twice in this hotel and I will return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hola flaviaes57

Greetings from the heart of Madrid.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful comments with other travelers.

I hope you enjoyed our spectacular terrace " Jardín de Diana" and that you come back soon to visit us.

See you!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Overall, It's good hotel to stay when you visit Madrid. Below are pros and cons per our experience:

Pros:

1. It's located in the heart of Madrid. Gran Via ave is tourist area. Easy to go any attractions in Madrid. 5 mins walked to Purta del Sol, 10 mins walked to Plaza de Espana. Close to Metro station (Gran Via). Tons of shops and coffee shops on the Gan Via.
2. Hotel just remodeled. So Hotel is contemporary style.
3. They have top roof bar with city view.
4. Hotel Staff are very friendly and helpful.
5. Room have free Wifi, safe box, sleepers, three bottle of water daily refilled, coffee/tea maker.

Cons:
1. It's on the busy street and traffic is very bad. If you take taxi or bus, suggest you can get off little bit earlier then walk.
2. Two twin-bed room is small, not suggest to book two twin beds room. My husband almost fell for few times in 1st night. Then we request to change to one king - size- bed room.
3.There is no tub in bathroom, only shower.

Room Tip: book king size room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hola a_hua1997

Greetings from the heart of Madrid!

First of all, thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid.
I am glad to know that your stay has been satisfactory and that the wonderful location of the hotel has allowed you to enjoy this fantastic city.
I hope to see you soon and so continue to explore the city together.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel! The location is excellent! Staff was great! I really recommend this hotel if you want be in the center of Madrid. Beautiful rooms and very clean! Rooftop bar with amazing views! I can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi JVpa

I can only say "GRACIAS" for your wonderful comments about the Hotel, about the team ( I absolutely agree that our team is fantastic, highly passionate and dedicated!) and about the rooftop " Jardín de Diana".

We are looking forward to coming back soon!!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Excellent hotel tottally worth staying if you are going to Madrid. Their services are well done organised. The staff is polite and kind to help with everything you ask for. The location of the hotel is perfect

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Hola George D.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.
I absolutely agree that our team is fantastic, highly passionate and dedicated!

I hope see you soon

Reviewed 4 June 2018

If you want to stay in the heart of the action on the Gran Via, the Hyatt is a great property. Staff were helpful and cared. They were very nice to our kids on the stay and remembered our preferences at breakfast. Rooms were great, food was excellent and hotel was a fine property

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Gonzalo M, Director General at Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hola pes678!

Greetings from the heart of Madrid.

I hope see you soon.