“Excellent pizza ”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Excellent pizza the extra large pizza is really big, recommend pizza just near opera metro station Madrid Spain pizzaa

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Good pizza. Great location to sit on the patio and watch the world go by. The little circular warm bread appetizer is fantastic!

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Looks like a chain but Pizza was excellent (and I lived in Brooklyn). We got half Veggie and half bacon arrugala. Two us couldn't finish a large (and we can polish of a Papa Johns or Dominoes large. Only complaint the large drinks should be large, But I come from the land of super-sizing.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

My first visit to Opera Pizza was shortly reaching my hotel late at night. I needed something warm and quick and Opera Pizza was just the place. They have pizzas already made, which will be heated up and served or you can order anything you wish from the menu.
I visited Opera Pizza twice, on the first visit it was just a quick slice and on the second I order a pizza - both time the food was tasty, fresh and plenty of it and compared to others the price was good.
A very very good pizza place with very good staff - a must visit in Madrid!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

This place is right across from Opera Metro, real close to the Palace. Had some of the best Pizza there. We ordered a Vegetarian Pizza and asked him to hold the olives, he asked us if he can substitute tomatoes instead and we said yes. I thought it was a very nice gesture. The texture of the pizza, the crust, the cheese and the veggies were great. Had a few beers that went down well with the Pizza. The Tiramisu ice cream for desert was excellent. I wish there was a pizza place like this near my house.