1,705 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport el capricho express breakfast metro station madrid airport shuttle service an early flight residential area next morning city centre great airport hotel one night stay between flights hotel restaurant the hotel offers hotel is modern
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Neat and tidy, spacious and beautiful room. Excellent breakfast- a free bouffe. Skillful personnel and staff members. A very convenient and efficient hotel transportation from and to the airport. Close to the airport and to a subway.

Very weak and slow wi- fi connection!!!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I stayed only for one night (business). The rooms are ok for a 4 starts, people at the reception were nice. Nevertheless food was very disapointing (both at dinner, medium / low quality products used) and breakfast, for 12 euros, is big but, once again, when you taste products you notice they are low quality. So... quantity but not quality!

Furthermore I made my checkout, I expressly said that I did not consume anything from the mini bar and I noticed some days later that they had charged me another 8 euros. I had to call them so they cancelled this charge for products of the mini bar that I never consumed.

Conclusion: I have been in 3 star hotels better than this one.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ruipaul
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Spent two nights here and enjoyed the hotel very much. The shuttle service was timely and the close location of the metro made it an enjoyable stay. The rooms were very comfortable and the front desk service was friendly and helpful

Room tip: Upper floors are the best view
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Second time at this hotel. The second time that the pool was not open.

The breakfast, lunch and dinner pleased us. The restaurant staff are friendly and efficient. There is an excellent variety of food to choice from. Our salads were absolutely amazing preparations; fresh; delicious and outstandingly presented; the Ceasar and the Advocado salads are a must try.

The hotel uses duvets which we found to be far too hot. A blankets option should be offered to clients. The hotel rooms are comfortable and pleasant. The bathroom is large and modern without an acceptable hygienic wash bidet or hose.

We found the check-in, check-out service to be friendly and efficient.

There is a local food and vegetable market, supermarket, bank and gift shop a short walk from the hotel.

Room tip: Request blankets
Reviewed 6 October 2015

The location is great, close to the metro station that will take you to the center. They have a free shuttle from and to the airport (you can call them when you arrive and book when you're leaving), breakfast is very good and they also have menus for lunch and dinner, rooms are clean, the staff is very helpful (we would like to say thanks to Daniela who helped us at front desk, showed us the locations to visit on the map, with a great attitude and kindness).

Date of stay: September 2015