All reviews gran via metro felt secure calle montera great location walking distance central location the heart of the city main sights great place to stay nice room receptionist luggage sol shutters plaza europe
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The Hostal Go Inn is a well run ,secure 7th floor of a perfectly located building at Center ice Madrid .. Sadly after enjoying the late night eats and sights of beautiful Madrid and crawling into bed at 4am exactly 4 hours later I was woken up by a series of massive jackhammers tearing up the street below me.. this was the Occurrence for my entire four day stay.. and sadly because they are such a clean and reasonable and small hotel, they were fully booked and unable to move me to a room on the courtyard.. I don’t blame them and they felt bad but let’s just say .. the rooms on Noisy Grand Via are better for early to bed early to risers than this night hawk.. Bathrooms were small but well designed . I did have a cute little balcony with great views and the price was fantastic . I would recommend this hotel for sure but beg for an inner courtyard room.. if not .. download 500mghz white noise from either Spotify or YouTube and put your headphones on this actually allowed me to tune out the jack hammers..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights before Christmas and the hotel was in a perfect location for everything.
We had a late flight and the hotel staff kept our cases until we were ready to leave which gave us another day in this great city.

Room was spacious with a kettle, safe and fridge.
The shower was hot and powerful with clean towels everyday.

I would definitely return here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel from 15-17 Dec 2017 and we found the staff at the reception, her name is Ida - very pleasant and extremely helpful and accommodating! Plus a perfect location too! Very close to all key areas in Madrid!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This beautiful hotel is in heart of madrid, with food marts and famous eating joints like McDonald's, KFC at walking distance its a must for all those who have hasitations in trying new things. You can enjoy the street artist performances on the road parallel to Hotel. Staff was humble and helpful.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Excellent location and great staff. Economical and close to museums, eateries, shopping and plazas. Stayed 5 days and would happily stay again. Stayed in a quiet room not fronting Gran Via. Location Isaac few steps from Gran Via Metro Station. If you have heavy luggage get off at Callao or Sol stop. Both have elevators and a block away. Gran Via stop has a lot of stairs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel