Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Reserve now, pay at stay
AlgotelsUS$87
eDreamsUS$79
Destinia.comUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as a stop for 1 night spotless clean hotel staff very welcoming we arrived at 4am in morning and the man on front desk was really helpful rooms are beautiful pool area was nice I would definitely recommend this hotel

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is basically like a chain hotel ie... Holiday Inn or travel lodge, the beds look big but are very uncomfortable, they are hard and you can feel the springs ALL night, the location is close to nowhere, and is in a very industrial part of Tarragona, if it's your first time to Tarragona don't let this hotel be your first impression.. we fell in love with the city, just not the hotel and it was not value for money at all.

The staff are friendly which is good, but the gym was out of action and we were not notified until we red it in the lift on the way to the room and this is one of the reasons why we actually booked this hotel. So as you can imagine we were not very happy.

And to top off our experience, the hotel decided to dig up the concrete area with a digger outside our room on both of the days we stopped there as they are clearly doing something to the carpark and it started at 9am both mornings. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Do not book this hotel if you're on holiday, it's in the wrong area, it's not comfortable and it was not value for money.

The only redeeming feature of this hotel is the staff who are friendly and helpful.

If you read any of the reviews I leave you will know I'm honest and fair, i don't just write reviews if I'm disappointed, I write them to help fellow travellers wether the receive be good or bad.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. It is well situated for a visit to the beautiful town of Tarragona.

The hotel was perfect for our needs. The room was clean and well equipped with a good shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast looked ok - a continental buffet selection- nothing much appealing for vegans so I gave it a miss and as I wasn’t paying for breakfast I couldn’t sit in the restaurant so had to order my coffee in reception and meet my partner on the terrace by the pool to sit with him while he had breakfast of eggs and toast.

The pool is small but fine for a dip to cool off.

Finding the hotel was very difficult- it’s not signposted and our sat nav kept directing us down unmade roads. It’s necessary to get on to a local road parallel to the main road which is easier said than done and by the time you realise where the entrance is you’ve missed it. We circled the hotel a number of times! A few obvious signs would be very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank samsara10s
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

It was perfect for an overnight stopover before going to airport in Barcelona.Room & facilities better than much more expensive accommodation we had in Barcelona but location poor had to use restaurant as others were further away but food was perfect.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

There wasn't any tea or coffee making facilities in the room which you would expect of a 4 star hotel. The bath edges were beginning to go mouldy, the pool is the smallest pool I've ever seen and you get locked out of your room each and every time!
Overall a very poor service with poor standard of rooms.

Date of stay: August 2017