All reviews the bus old town other hotels mini bar car park per day comfortable bed free wifi business trip the hotel offers interesting city minute walk barcelona airport pleasant stay hotel is located no frills the hotel is clean
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The room was comfortable. The hotel is clean and modern. I personally enjoyed the included breakfast each morning. I stayed for a week, and the staff was consistently friendly and helpful. The hotel is in good proximity of the old city and of many attractions, so walking in the evening was a pleasure. I will stay here again on trips to Tarragona.

Room Tip: Ask for a park view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Fred F
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in June 2018. This is a nice clean hotel. The price I got included breakfast (more on that in a moment) Not a lot to say here except this is a nice hotel. Rooms are simple and clean. I asked for a queen/king sized bed - what I got was two smaller beds pushed together. It was fine and I got a good nights sleep. This hotel has a 4 star rating .. not sure how stars are given out but I didn't feel this hotel would be 4 star - its NICE / Clean but basic. If stars were given to hotels merely on front desk employees this hotel deserves 5 stars. Check in was lovely. Victor was a gentleman and very helpful. Really great guy and very knowledgeable as I came to find out as I asked about certain things around the area. Thank you Victor ! The other staff too were always super nice and helpful.

Breakfast was included - This area could do with improvement. I missed it the second morning and honestly I just felt I wasn't missing anything. The breakfast was not great. I got a coffee and some toast as the rest didn't look too good (Scrambled eggs and bacon were made hours in advance - yuck)

Overall I would stay - if you are on a budget and need a nice clean hotel - this is a decent place for the price.

Room Tip: Don't include Breakfast in your stay - you will get better in many surrounding restaurants.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AJC11237
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Spent one week in the hotel. During all the week I was happy to stay in the hotel. Food, rooms, service, location allow you to relax after hard working day. I plan to stay in this hotel during next trip.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Albert S
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel at the last minute after deciding Valencia was too far a drive on our short timeline. We stay in lots of Marriott properties, this was the first AC. Very modern decor, no frills and it is rather close to the bus station, which is not normally a good thing. But.....we were within walking distance of everything and the area was really safe. We ended up near the waterfront fo dinner and walked home. Our room was clean and quiet, ended up being a good choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Barb D
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We had a room to the rear overlooking the park high up. Very quite room, very clean which is what I always look for. No kettle for tea & coffee in the room and no safe which was disappointing. Wifi was very good so must have improved since last review. A short walk to the shopping store a longer walk to the old town. Parking is tight but next door is a public car park for 5euros over night. I found the hotel overall a pleasant stay and good value although I did not have breakfast as next door there is a great coffee shop.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple