Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$81
PricelineUS$71
Hotels.comUS$81
TravelocityUS$81
1,022 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Really nice and clean rooms. Good wifi.
Would have been nice with a water kettle and some coffee in the room.
Staff was friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was OK.
Nice bar and cafe. SnadeichBar and supermarket close by.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lars768
Reviewed 17 November 2019

The suite was a nice big room. Big bathroom with separate toilet. Clean and with plenty extras like stocked minibar, toiletries, etc. Great breakfast with lots of choice. All the staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Alan W
Reviewed 12 November 2019

We choose this hotel because of its location and we were not disappointed. Yes, the Placa Imperial Tarraco is a busy roundabout but we did not have any difficulty with noise. The room was large and could easily accommodate two adults and two children. The children's beds were behind a wall that separated the adults sleeping area and theirs. Bathroom was good with bath with hand-held shower and separate shower cubicle. No toiletries and we don't know whether that was forgotten or whether they don't do them at all.
A good location also for the Tarraco Tourist Tren as it stops at the Placa across from the hotel; very easy!
The hotel has its own underground car park which is very handy too. Yes, there is a charge but not too drastic.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019

Did not like this hotel at all. It is a convenient place, but the sound isolation was very poor, especially you can hear everything clearly in the hallways, where maids are very loud in the first part of the day. My room was full of cigarette smell, though the hotel is classified as non smoking. Tried to open the window in my room, and it got stuck, didn't even know how I managed to close it... The breakfast wasn't the best either.
The worst thing was the maid, who at the end of my trip threw way my bag of bands for the braces. It wasn't empty and was put around my other stuff. I got very furstrated, because I can't buy then in a regular shop, they are specialy picked for my braces of my orthodontist. Told about this to the fornt desk, they check it with the maid and said "yes, they thouwn away with all trash, sorry". And that it. Well, thank you for nothing.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2019

I chose this hotel based on reviews but my own experience was not a positive one. I’m glad we shortened our stay by one day but that couldn’t come sooner. The windows are poorly insulated so you’ll hear everything from the outside esp if you’re on a lower floor. Inside is clean but the hallways are cement and very echoey, I’m listening to ppl speaking loudly outside my door as I’m writing this. Past midnight and outside is very lively even though it’s a Thursday. Staff is nice and that’s all I can say positive about this place. If you’re a light sleeper stay away from this place or request a back room although you’d have a big bus station so not much help.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple