US$210
  • Pool
Hotel Medium Sitges Park(Sitges)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$171
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Subur Maritim(Sitges)(Great Value!)
All reviewsthe penthouseteddy bearstrain stationperfect hostsno elevatorbeach towels and umbrellasterrace roomnice baserear gardenhotel is very conveniently locatedhotel gardenstayed for two nightsprovided free of chargesmall hotelrooms are spacious and cleantwo night staybreakfast is served
Reviewed 21 July 2017

My husband booked this hotel, which I was aware of from previous visits to Sitges over the last 5 years.

The owners, Thomas and Dietmar, are truly genuine and very welcoming and will make every effort to address your appropriate needs wherever possible. We are still here with a few more nights to go (4 in fact) but I am minded to write this review now as I doubt I'll change my views.

Alan and I highly recommend this hotel to those who want a restful and relaxing stay and value privacy. We are staying in the 'penthouse' which consists of a double bedroom with its own balcony and bathroom (WONDERFUL shower), a very spacious living room and small kitchen attached. There is a large balcony, which, I appreciated more on this holiday as I am currently struggling with depression and chronic anxiety, which means that sometimes I can't manage crowds and restaurants. There are wonderful food shops where we bought fresh local produce for lunch and dinner on those occasions where I was confined to our room.

I am struggling to understand some of the poor and frankly unnecessary picky, childish reviews. These two men are natural hosts and it was a pleasure to watch them engage with their guests with great ease and humour. It is also wonderful to see a young family and their three young girls enjoying this underrated Sitges hostelry.

I have no doubt whatsoever, that we would come back here again and we would definitely commend The Liberty Hotel to our friends. If you book the penthouse, be prepared to climb a lot of stairs but you get used to them after the third day.

We are both very grateful to Thomas and Dieter and send them our very best wishes and continue with their successful business.

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor and penthouse seem to be the quieter rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

A lovely hotel run nicely by caring hosts. Whilst not luxurious, the rooms are lovely and comfortable. Many thoughtful touches throughout, including free bottled water and your own Nespresso machine. Excellent choice of in-room entertainment in many languages. Our room had a big balcony to lounge on, well worth opting for. Loved the courtyard for breakfast service, which was delicious and also thoughtfully served, from the excellent variety of items to the thermal pots of coffee & warm cream on our table, to the pleasant music accompanying our meal. Location is excellent, on the quiet end of the historic city only minutes by foot to beaches but across the street from Renfe and the market. It was a wonderful and relaxing stay in a beautiful property. I hope to return for longer.

Room Tip: Worth paying for the terraced rooms over the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelLibertySitges, Manager at Hotel Liberty Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you very, very much for your recommendation!!! We very happy and hope to welcome you sometime again - and of course - for longer time :-)))

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Hotel Liberty was fantastic! Great location for the town and the beach and right by the train stop!! Our room was fantastic! We had the Penthouse--what a view!! The breakfast was fantastic and the workers were friendly, nice and accommodating! We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: There is not an elevator, so if you can't climb stairs it would be a problem, but for us it was great!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
HotelLibertySitges, Manager at Hotel Liberty Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you very, very much!!!! We´ll do our best for a wonderful stay from all of our guests. We happy for every inspiration and of course: motivation - with a great rating for our small boutique hotel. Again, thank you very much!!! Thomas and Dietmar

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

It is a small hotel very close to Sitges train station and 400 meters from the ocean. Just in the middle of the historical city center of Sitges. The owners are very sweet and you feel welcomed! The breakfast is good and you can relax...Thanks Dietman and Thomas! Cheers!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Your rating is a inspiration and - of course, a motivation! Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Liberty Sitges! We´ll very happy to welcome you again sometimes.
Thomas and Dietmar

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I have nothing but praise for the Liberty Hotel, I only wish I had discovered it sooner. The hotel is great and the hosts are lovely, extremely helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. The breakfast was really varied and everything was very fresh. The hotel garden is lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed having breakfast out there. The hosts go out of their way to make sure that you have a great time, it doesn't feel like it's just a business! Sitges is a lovely place and with such a wonderful hotel, it was the perfect holiday. I would thoroughly recommend the Liberty Hotel, it is fantastic value for money. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple