For a relaxing and fun Sitges experience, the Mediterraneo can be ideal. It's one-bedroom suites are reasonable (for a resort area), spacious, and include a sufficient kitchen, dining area, a small sitting area with a flatscreen TV (which USUALY works). Many also feature a terrace overlooking the beach and the Mediterranean. Housekeeping is adequate, and the staff is both friendly and accommodating (particular kudos to the front desk Cuban cousins, who are simply delightful!). Make no mistake, however, this is not a luxury resort. The furnishings are vintage 1980's, sorely in need of wholesale updating. No onsite eateries. BUT, unless you're a bit of a snob regarding hotels, it's a great place nevertheless to spend a week or so, with a location that is hard to beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Sitges is located at the sea front, between the suburbs and the heart of the old town. Mediterráneo Sitges provides with apartments, beauty and well-being centre with multiple services, beach in front of the building, solarium, private garden of 4.000 m2 with 3 swimming pools, free WIFI, lounges for banquets and conventions... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Mediterraneo Sitges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Sitges Hotel And Apartments
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Sitges
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Hotel Sitges