US$212
Hotel Sitges(Sitges)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$180
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsliving roompools are greatair conplastic flowersnice apartmentpushed togetherbeds were comfortablenight lifecleaning stafflovely balconyrestaurants and barsper daysea viewwifiloungerssolariumtoiletries
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This apartment hotel is very close to the beach and has it's own parking.
The rooms we rented were slightly dated, reasonably clean and reasonably maintained.Due to it's nature, there is a mix of residents and guests in this building, the hotel is quiet, which I appreciate.

With the beach closeby, the location is excellent.

The breakfast is served across the street at Hotel Calipolis, which may seem strange at first, but is in fact a very practical solution. The breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeroen W
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Very nice hotel in exelant location!The rooms are big and very well organised with a kitchen that aloud you to prepare anything that you want.The living room is big with comfortable furnitures and the veranta is quit big With great view to the sea and to swiming pool.The bedroom is also well organised with safe box but i can say that the bed must be upgrade.The surounting of the hotel is in great sape and the garden well maintanance.The area of the swiming pool is relaxing and very good for children (i mention also that they keep it clean every day).The reception is very helpfull and the cleaning staff of the hotel doing great work.I would like to thank personaly the recepionist that was working at 07/07/15 afternoon 20:00h as he help me to make some local tel.for my work,as also the receptionist when we check in at 06/07/2015 in the morning for his profesinalism to provied me with the invoice that i asked and for the early check in!

Room Tip: choose rooms in higher floors with view to the swiming pool
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michalisGreece
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Large apartment with good air conditioning and good views. The apartment is a little dated and the new rainfall shower that had been fitted in the bathroom sprayed the taps and you could not stand under it. Fortunately they had a separate shower hose which can be used.
During my stay of thirteen days the floors were never washed or moped only dusted. There were drink staines on the floor from the previous guests. The cleaners did visit everyday to clean but is was lacking.The apartment needed updating and a little TLC , but the out side terrace was large and made up for the minus points.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Location is very attractive. Next to the beach, and walking distance to everything in Sitges. The Apartment needs some upgrading, however the balcony was very Nice. Excellent pool area shared With privatly owned Apartments. Well suited for children, and not too crowded at all. Service is friendly enough. Cleaning not up to standard, but then again, it's just a matter of letting them know in a polite fashion.

Room Tip: Suggest a room high up, facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
ahmediterraneo_com, Director General at Mediterraneo Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Sandnes,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. This is what really helps us to improve our services and facilities.
We take note of your point of view on upgrading and cleaning service!
Looking forward to welcome you again soon.
We remain!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

The location of this hotel is perfect.

It's just across the road from the beach and is a stones throw from restaurants and a few minutes walk to the bars of Sitges.

The hotel does need updating though because it is looking tired in places. I booked independently of my friend but we arrived at the same time and had both booked a double room via Booking.com. My room was a lot smaller than my friends and we were ironically staying in rooms next door to each other.

My room had an area where there was paint peeling off the wall but I wasn't too fussed because I was only using my room to sleep and shower,

I didn't use the pool but it looked nice - no shade though from what I recall and it was very hot.

I spent my days on the beach and hired a sun longer and parasol - these were €13 per day which I thought was reasonable and the bed was comfortable.

The staff at the hotel was very nice and this is always a bonus.

All in all this hotel is great value for money and I'd stay here again because of its value and great location.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends