The apartment was very large for two people, with a lovely balcony with furniture and even a clothes horse to dry clothes on. a view of the pool , garden and the sea excellent
Short walk to the main pedestrian street and across from the lovely beach. Small functional kitchen with enough implements to cater for your needs, although no tea pot..dining table to facilitate four persons.
The lounge\ reception area was lovely and cool and plenty of seating room, no bar but not a problem when so many within walking distance, but a lovely restaurant and front seating area in the front of the hotel.
The staff were helpful and friendly and also approachable if a need arose. The cleaning staff called each morning, and were very friendly and always checked if we needed anything and provided fresh towels\ toiletries\ tea\coffee packs to us
The pool and garden was always clean and well maintained by the staff each morning, the solarium over the pool area was also very clean with plenty of sun loungers and parasols no shortage, a lovely oasis to sit\ sunbath \ read.
I would recommend this hotel and staff to others and hopefully we will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Sitges is located at the sea front, between the suburbs and the heart of the old town. Mediterráneo Sitges provides with apartments, beauty and well-being centre with multiple services, beach in front of the building, solarium, private garden of 4.000 m2 with 3 swimming pools, free WIFI, lounges for banquets and conventions... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Mediterraneo Sitges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Sitges Hotel And Apartments
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Sitges
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Hotel Sitges