Very nice hotel in exelant location!The rooms are big and very well organised with a kitchen that aloud you to prepare anything that you want.The living room is big with comfortable furnitures and the veranta is quit big With great view to the sea and to swiming pool.The bedroom is also well organised with safe box but i can say that the bed must be upgrade.The surounting of the hotel is in great sape and the garden well maintanance.The area of the swiming pool is relaxing and very good for children (i mention also that they keep it clean every day).The reception is very helpfull and the cleaning staff of the hotel doing great work.I would like to thank personaly the recepionist that was working at 07/07/15 afternoon 20:00h as he help me to make some local tel.for my work,as also the receptionist when we check in at 06/07/2015 in the morning for his profesinalism to provied me with the invoice that i asked and for the early check in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Sitges is located at the sea front, between the suburbs and the heart of the old town. Mediterráneo Sitges provides with apartments, beauty and well-being centre with multiple services, beach in front of the building, solarium, private garden of 4.000 m2 with 3 swimming pools, free WIFI, lounges for banquets and conventions... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mediterraneo Sitges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Sitges Hotel And Apartments
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Sitges
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Hotel Sitges