All reviews living room pools are great air con plastic flowers apartment was very clean pushed together beds were comfortable night life cleaning staff lovely balcony restaurants and bars would definitely stay here again per day sea view wifi loungers beaches
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Large apartment with good air conditioning and good views. The apartment is a little dated and the new rainfall shower that had been fitted in the bathroom sprayed the taps and you could not stand under it. Fortunately they had a separate shower hose which can be used.
During my stay of thirteen days the floors were never washed or moped only dusted. There were drink staines on the floor from the previous guests. The cleaners did visit everyday to clean but is was lacking.The apartment needed updating and a little TLC , but the out side terrace was large and made up for the minus points.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Location is very attractive. Next to the beach, and walking distance to everything in Sitges. The Apartment needs some upgrading, however the balcony was very Nice. Excellent pool area shared With privatly owned Apartments. Well suited for children, and not too crowded at all. Service is friendly enough. Cleaning not up to standard, but then again, it's just a matter of letting them know in a polite fashion.

Room Tip: Suggest a room high up, facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
ahmediterraneo_com, Director General at Mediterraneo Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Sandnes,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. This is what really helps us to improve our services and facilities.
We take note of your point of view on upgrading and cleaning service!
Looking forward to welcome you again soon.
We remain!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

The location of this hotel is perfect.

It's just across the road from the beach and is a stones throw from restaurants and a few minutes walk to the bars of Sitges.

The hotel does need updating though because it is looking tired in places. I booked independently of my friend but we arrived at the same time and had both booked a double room via Booking.com. My room was a lot smaller than my friends and we were ironically staying in rooms next door to each other.

My room had an area where there was paint peeling off the wall but I wasn't too fussed because I was only using my room to sleep and shower,

I didn't use the pool but it looked nice - no shade though from what I recall and it was very hot.

I spent my days on the beach and hired a sun longer and parasol - these were €13 per day which I thought was reasonable and the bed was comfortable.

The staff at the hotel was very nice and this is always a bonus.

All in all this hotel is great value for money and I'd stay here again because of its value and great location.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Spacious, well appointed if a little aging room. Nice complimentary soft drink & chocolate bar minibar on arrival.

Close to the lively night life but no noise at the hotel. And close to the beach. Free fast wifi

A rather strange complex that seemed to be a mixture of privately owned apartment and rooms, and those run by the hotel.

I would return overall based on location, spacious & clean rooms, and generally helpful staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

A little dated but fantastic location for the beaches, restaurants and bars. Will stay here again!
The staff on the front desk are helpful and polite as are the domestics.
The pool area is also well kept and the pools are great.
I would recommend a stay here

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple