All reviews chopping board living room air con pools are great sun terrace plastic flowers apartment was clean night life pushed together beds were comfortable common areas cleaning staff lovely balcony restaurants and bars would definitely stay here again per day min walk
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Location is very attractive. Next to the beach, and walking distance to everything in Sitges. The Apartment needs some upgrading, however the balcony was very Nice. Excellent pool area shared With privatly owned Apartments. Well suited for children, and not too crowded at all. Service is friendly enough. Cleaning not up to standard, but then again, it's just a matter of letting them know in a polite fashion.

Room Tip: Suggest a room high up, facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
ahmediterraneo_com, Director General at Mediterraneo Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Sandnes,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. This is what really helps us to improve our services and facilities.
We take note of your point of view on upgrading and cleaning service!
Looking forward to welcome you again soon.
We remain!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

The location of this hotel is perfect.

It's just across the road from the beach and is a stones throw from restaurants and a few minutes walk to the bars of Sitges.

The hotel does need updating though because it is looking tired in places. I booked independently of my friend but we arrived at the same time and had both booked a double room via Booking.com. My room was a lot smaller than my friends and we were ironically staying in rooms next door to each other.

My room had an area where there was paint peeling off the wall but I wasn't too fussed because I was only using my room to sleep and shower,

I didn't use the pool but it looked nice - no shade though from what I recall and it was very hot.

I spent my days on the beach and hired a sun longer and parasol - these were €13 per day which I thought was reasonable and the bed was comfortable.

The staff at the hotel was very nice and this is always a bonus.

All in all this hotel is great value for money and I'd stay here again because of its value and great location.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Spacious, well appointed if a little aging room. Nice complimentary soft drink & chocolate bar minibar on arrival.

Close to the lively night life but no noise at the hotel. And close to the beach. Free fast wifi

A rather strange complex that seemed to be a mixture of privately owned apartment and rooms, and those run by the hotel.

I would return overall based on location, spacious & clean rooms, and generally helpful staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

A little dated but fantastic location for the beaches, restaurants and bars. Will stay here again!
The staff on the front desk are helpful and polite as are the domestics.
The pool area is also well kept and the pools are great.
I would recommend a stay here

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Devboy123
Reviewed 20 June 2015

I have stayed at this hotel before and it is in an ideal location on the seafront and near the restaurants and shops, but it would benefit from having some money spent on it. The surface of the area for vehicles to drop off in front of the hotel is in quite a rough state and gives a poor first impression. The apartment was nicely furnished but all around the edges of the rooms the marble looked as if it needed a good clean and the woodwork desperately needs re-finishing.
The heater in the bathroom was at a very jaunty angle as it did not fit on the brackets properly, the toilet roll holder was broken as was the shower gel dispenser. The air conditioning in the sitting room worked well but the one in the bedroom was very noisy.
The curtains cut out all the external light at night although the windows are only single glazed and noise can be a problem, apart from this it was very nice and the staff are always very pleasant !

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo