We loved our stay at Mediterraneo (eventually), we were there for 17 days August 2013.
Bad stuff first: do not accept a room beside, above or below apartment 303. The apartment is privately owned and the owner has a dog that barks ALL NIGHT! Argh! We kicked off with the management and they changed our room the same night despite it being August peak season. We also met the owner who said it was our fault for being too noisy and waking the dog up!
Also, the room and apartment sizes are wildly different for the same price, especially the double rooms. Ours was tiny, but we talked to the cleaners and they showed us the one beside us and it was twice the size. Again, when we complained they gave us a much bigger room for the same price.
Apart from that, we loved the hotel. Ask for a room high up facing the pool/sea but NOT the road. And if booking a double room and the apartment seems small, talk to the cleaners and ask if there are bigger ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Sitges is located at the sea front, between the suburbs and the heart of the old town. Mediterráneo Sitges provides with apartments, beauty and well-being centre with multiple services, beach in front of the building, solarium, private garden of 4.000 m2 with 3 swimming pools, free WIFI, lounges for banquets and conventions... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Mediterraneo Sitges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Sitges Hotel And Apartments
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Sitges
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Hotel Sitges