I have been here several times and I love the view and location. The apartments have kitchen so it is easy to have breakfast or snacks on the balcony. No need for a breakfast room. The swimming pools are big and the crowd very mixed like everywhere in Sitges. Only problem is that service is minimum: cleaning of the room is super speedy and I find that pillows stinks. For that kind of price, one can expect more attention to such details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Sitges is located at the sea front, between the suburbs and the heart of the old town. Mediterráneo Sitges provides with apartments, beauty and well-being centre with multiple services, beach in front of the building, solarium, private garden of 4.000 m2 with 3 swimming pools, free WIFI, lounges for banquets and conventions... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Mediterraneo Sitges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Sitges Hotel And Apartments
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Sitges
- Mediterraneo Aparthotel Hotel Sitges