All reviewsshared bathroomsmall balconysingle roomno liftgreat locationa great place to stayold citynoisespaincentrecathedral
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Settled into a little place where you have to walk up to second floor (3rd floor to Americans, each floor is much higher than 10') to reach the reception desk. Imagine my surprise that after walking up to the 3rd floor, my room was large, clean, had 2 single beds, night stands, lamps, a chest of drawers, an armwauer (correct the spelling), a chair, a little room to make coffee with and coffee & coffee maker, a terrific bathroom & a real balcony overlooking a narrow street, perfect to take coffee. The balcony made this a 5 star choice if you are willing to climb stairs.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2016

The owner of this establishment is extremely intolerant and offensive. She accused me of being an 'animal' for leaving some clothes on the floor in our OWN room. Instead of explaining things slowly in Spanish as I asked multiple times- she raises her voice and gets frustrated. We had to sneak in and out of the room so that she wouldn't catch us on the stairs and begin to shout at us. I have travelled extensively and have never encountered such a person working in hospitality. The rooms are not good value compared to the hostel on the same road which we were forced to move to. Despite being clean (usually my only expectation from a cheap place like this) - the staff at this guesthouse made it a thoroughly unpleasant experience to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

- very small room
- unfriendly, not helpful personel
- shared bathroom
+ cheap
+ very nice location, close to the old centre and the cathedral
+ close to a supermarket and a bakery
+ quiet street
+ cleaned every day

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Great location right in the old town! Loved to wake up there and go on a stroll on the cute streets!
Simple room but clean and with a cute small balcony. Shared bathroom, yes, not the best but very clean and convenient as it was right next to my room (single,for solo travelers that is)
I just wish that the staff were a bit friendlier but not a biggie - I spent the whole day out walking. There was no problem to leave my bags after checkout time with the owner.
Wifi was very good btw!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We got met by rude unprofesional people when checking in. Not helpful to say the least. The rooms are not clean. No tv or aircondition and shared bathrooms with 4 other rooms. So for the price they are asking no value for money whatsoever ever. Will never go back. Very rude staff and unprofesional. Worst place we have been. Complete ruined our holiday.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family