Open today: 10:00 - 18:00

from US$25.43
from US$17.34
from US$67.05
5,602 results
All reviews gothic tour great tour free tour alternative tour gothic area street art informative tour interesting stories great introduction highly recommend this tour his knowledge old city hour tour two hours tapas luke giada
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my bf liked the first tour so much we decided to go on the second tour of raval the same day when we found out it was with Aidan. I couldn’t hope for a cooler guide. He did a great job keeping it interesting 100% of the time. Would recommend both tours with him to everyone.

1  Thank Agata S
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had so much fun with Aiden few days ago! Loved his irish accent, he showed us some basic but cool places, perfect for the first day in Barcelona.

1  Thank Magdalena R
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great walking tour of the gothic quarter with Luke. Very knowledgeable, easy pace, group was not too big. There was a break at the midpoint where we had time to get a drink and use the bathroom in a small bar. Luke was delightful and emailed us restaurant recommendations at our request. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was a really great experience walking through the old city and discovering all the historical facts that you simply can’t find in the Gide-book. Stephanie is really in love with the city. I highly recommend you this tour.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I had the pleasure to do the Walking tour on the first April 2018 weekend with Aidan. It was very interesting, entertaining, Aidan had a deep and broad Knowledge and was able to bring it over with a lot of Humor. I can definitely recommand this tour. In the afternoon we did the "uncensored" tour with Pietro which was also very nice and something I never had done in that way, the tour gave a lot of "insight" into stories about the city that one would never hear / come across otherwise.

1  Thank Lausannois86