“Great food!”

Price range: US$5 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Ciutadella / Vila Olimpica
Neighbourhood: Ciutadella / Vila Olimpica
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We went there with my wife and two children. The food was excellent and did not take very long. I had the breakfast sandwich and my wife had eggs with avocado and toast. The service was great as well

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Very good! Came here for lunch before going to da beach and it was good! Server wasnt particularly friendly but did speak a bit of english. Had a vegan sandwich which was very very delicious and a homemade lemonade which was very sour! Refreshing but I’d have liked it a bit more sweet which is surprising because i usually find lemonade too sweet! But there you are! Highly recommend this cute modern place!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to get away from the typical tapas and paella choices and try this spot. I am a vegetarian but my husband is not. I had the veggie burger made from beet root and walnuts and it was delicious! He had the tiki masala and loved it as well. The staff was friendly and spoke fluent english. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for casual and moderately priced food.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! I love this place for now! Tasty food, friendly waiters and deserts... Please try their chocolate and honey cheesecake!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great organic bistro themed hidden gem!
Don't miss the organic orange chicken or the salmon tikka masala on fresh nan bread. The honey fried cheese halloumi is a must! Enjoy the music and the friendly service!