Open today: 10:30 - 14:30, 17:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
What an experience 5*

What an amazing afternoon this was, I organised the ultimate wine tasting experience for my best... read more

Reviewed 21 April 2022
hannab820
The Ultimate Wine Tasting Experience

The Ultimate Wine Tasting Package. We arrived and spent a most memorable evening with Jose... read more

Reviewed 21 March 2022
Delscotland2015
Ayrshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$53.37
from US$42.48
from US$87.14
from US$103.73
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I ordered a bottle of wine as a gift for a friend and the service was outstanding. Even to the extent of warning me that a bottle from the same vintage as the one I had ordered had perhaps been oxidized and proposing an alternative. Ordered from Germany, responses in English. Very, very impressed.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I live in NYC but my father lives in Barcelona and I wanted to send him a bottle of wine for his 70th birthday. I placed my order and received an email from Misty who was super helpful in making sure the delivery was made on the day of his birthday and even offered asking if I wanted to include a note. My dad loved the wine and the experience of ordering wine online during the pandemic was a much better experience than I could have expected. I will definitely order from Maestrazgo again and will visit next time i'm in Barcelona. Thank you!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Ordered a wine selection for Easter for our son In Barcelona. Selection of wines delivered were excellent and communication throughout was superb , would highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Great selection of wines, and amazing attention from the hosts, in a very charming part of town. A must for wine connoisseurs!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Misty & Jose are amazing and super service oriented! Me and my friends had a wine tasting with Jose and we will definitely come back for more! His knowledge and character is everything! We had so much fun and got to taste some amazing wine! This is a "must-visit" if you are in Barcelona!!

Date of experience: September 2020