Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
What an experience 5*

What an amazing afternoon this was, I organised the ultimate wine tasting experience for my best... read more

Reviewed 21 April 2022
hannab820
The Ultimate Wine Tasting Experience

The Ultimate Wine Tasting Package. We arrived and spent a most memorable evening with Jose... read more

Reviewed 21 March 2022
Delscotland2015
Ayrshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$55.69
from US$42.58
from US$87.35
from US$103.98
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Great selection of wines, and amazing attention from the hosts, in a very charming part of town. A must for wine connoisseurs!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Misty & Jose are amazing and super service oriented! Me and my friends had a wine tasting with Jose and we will definitely come back for more! His knowledge and character is everything! We had so much fun and got to taste some amazing wine! This is a "must-visit" if you are in Barcelona!!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020

We had a great time in Bodega Maestrazgo. From the moment we walked in, we felt very welcomed by Jose, who had already set a table for us, which consisted of a platter with different cheese and local sausages, olives and bread. (We had booked a Silver Tasting Experience). Jose gave us interesting information throughout the whole tasting session consisting of a very good selection of wines as well as vermouth and cava. We loved the whole selection offered to us during the evening! We would definitely recommend this place to everyone (couples, friends, groups) and will try to return soon for the excellent vermouth you guys offer!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2020 via mobile

Everyone here talks about the wines but the real star is their vermouth! It’s a family recipe and is absolutely amazing! Very light and with a rich aroma, you just crave for more!

Plus we loved all their tapas, but the jamon was just fantastic!

We were in BCN for 5 night and 3 of those we spent here.

Last but not least, all the people we’ve interacted with here were super nice and helpful.

We are so looking forward to visiting again!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 13 March 2020

What a great experience this was, the Bodega has such character, the wines were superb and Jose was a passionate host. I was so impressed that I asked Jose to send me a case of Spanish wines and set him a budget. I am half way through the case and all have been great.
Also shout out to Misty who hs been so helpful in setting this up and then dealing with my follow up communications :)
I will be back!