Open today: 10:30 - 14:30, 17:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Love Barcelona Love Bodega Maestrazgo Love Life

Wow, what an experience. Jose, who is 3rd generation of this family owned bodega, is super... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
georgebX6804EL
via mobile
What an experience 5*

What an amazing afternoon this was, I organised the ultimate wine tasting experience for my best... read more

Reviewed 21 April 2022
hannab820

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$56.22
from US$37.13
from US$84.86
from US$101.02
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

The gold wine experience was amazing! We had a platter of tapas waiting for us upon arrival, and got to taste so much delicious wine, cava, and vermouth. Can't speak highly enough about how good the wines we sampled are. The staff is very knowledgeable about wine and the winemakers. They answered all of our questions and seemed to love talking about wine (as do we!). Such an awesome experience! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We did the Ultimate wine tasting with Jose, the owner. He is passionate about wine and really enjoyed listening to him talk about Spanish wine while we tasted. The wines were fabulous. While he was willing to present wines from around the world we were there to taste the best of what Spain has to offer and were not disappointed.

1  Thank jwfromaway
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

My wife and I went to Barcelona for our honeymoon and Bodega Maestrazgo was one of the highlights. It was private and the wines were exquisite. But definitely what stole the limelight was the jamon, which was the best I had ever tasted. It was a wonderful time and our sommelier was friendly and surely added to what was an experience my wife and I will remember.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2020

I had a wine tasting of Spanish wines at Bodega Maestrazgo on a Friday evening and it was absolutely amazing. Jose and Misty were both very welcoming and spared no expense to make me feel comfortable and made sure I got the most out of the tasting. Jose guided me through the tasting; he is clearly very knowledgeable about wine in general and Spanish wine in particular and, moreover very passionate about it.

Overall it was a truly great experience and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020

We had a great time here. The wine paired very well with our cheese selection. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, and recommended great wines. Highly recommend visiting here and will definitely come back.

Date of experience: January 2020