Open today: 10:30 - 14:30, 17:00 - 22:00
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$28.78
from US$85.19
from US$26.48
from US$109.31
More Info
All reviews wine tasting tasting experience devour barcelona jamon delicious tapas a great wine shop el born great fun our tour guide misty vermouth cava vermut spain porton winemaker knowledge
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had a wine tasting as a group in the Bodega for a 50th birthday. It was amazing. Misty was the perfect host and had even put up balloons and a banner. Nothing was too much trouble and we tasting some really different wines and in fact ended up ordering a couple of cases to be sent back to the UK. Thank you so much Misty and Jose. We will return one day if we can.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a wine tasting here for me and my fiancé for his birthday and it really surpassed my expectations. The staff are all very friendly and helpful but also have a clear interest and passion for wine. Although neither of us are connoisseurs by any means, we know what we like without a hardened sommelier vocabulary! All questions and thoughts are welcome and Misty and staff are enthusiastic about finding the right wines for you while explaining the story behind the wine and winemakers.
We arrived for our tasting at 6pm and left at 9.10 in a hurry only to make a dinner reservation. In hindsight I wouldn’t have bothered with dinner in the same evening because the tasting platter is immense and delicious. Even though we had been here before for wine, the tasting really showed us what a great spot this is and the value of the staff and their knowledge. We learned so much more about Spanish wines despite having lived here for almost 3 years and I’m sure Misty could teach us even more.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Sinead H
Reviewed 4 July 2018

My friends and I did the bronze tasting experience. It was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. Misty, our host, was incredibly knowledgeable and super friendly. The wine choices were wonderful and the food spread was delicious and generous. I cannot rate this place enough!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Amazing friendly staff, informative and very hospitable. My two friends and I went there for a wine tasting last May and we had a great experience. We went for the Gold tasting and we were extremely pleased. I highly recommend Bodega Maestrazgo to any wine enthusiast or even anyone who would like to learn about the wines of Spain.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

FYI to do a formal tasting, you have to reserve 24 hours in advance. We did not do that, but sampled many delicious wines and bought a few for home. Wonderful service and great wines!

Date of experience: June 2018