Open today: 10:30 - 14:30, 17:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Outstanding service

We first went to Bodega in 2019 and instantly fell in love with the atmosphere and their vermouth... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2021
mariapunct
Above ansd beyond.

I ordered a bottle of wine as a gift for a friend and the service was outstanding. Even to the... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2021
RossMcO
la Bisbal d'Emporda, Spain

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$50.48
from US$42.07
from US$90.15
from US$150.05
More Info
All reviews wine tasting jamon tasting experience tapas misty vermouth cava
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had a wine tasting as a group in the Bodega for a 50th birthday. It was amazing. Misty was the perfect host and had even put up balloons and a banner. Nothing was too much trouble and we tasting some really different wines and in fact ended up ordering a couple of cases to be sent back to the UK. Thank you so much Misty and Jose. We will return one day if we can.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a wine tasting here for me and my fiancé for his birthday and it really surpassed my expectations. The staff are all very friendly and helpful but also have a clear interest and passion for wine. Although neither of us are connoisseurs by any means, we know what we like without a hardened sommelier vocabulary! All questions and thoughts are welcome and Misty and staff are enthusiastic about finding the right wines for you while explaining the story behind the wine and winemakers.
We arrived for our tasting at 6pm and left at 9.10 in a hurry only to make a dinner reservation. In hindsight I wouldn’t have bothered with dinner in the same evening because the tasting platter is immense and delicious. Even though we had been here before for wine, the tasting really showed us what a great spot this is and the value of the staff and their knowledge. We learned so much more about Spanish wines despite having lived here for almost 3 years and I’m sure Misty could teach us even more.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Sinead H
Misty B, Manager at Bodega Maestrazgo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Hello Sinead!

Thank you so so much for this great review. You are your fiance were an absolute pleasure to have for an evening at the bodega! :) Very good tip for people too about dinner! It is quite a lot of Spanish delicacies on the platters, especially before dinner. ;)

It was a pleasure to have you at the bodega and if I can ever be of any help again in the​ future you know where to find me! :)

Reviewed 4 July 2018

My friends and I did the bronze tasting experience. It was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. Misty, our host, was incredibly knowledgeable and super friendly. The wine choices were wonderful and the food spread was delicious and generous. I cannot rate this place enough!

Date of experience: June 2018

Hello Donna!

Thank you very much for taking the​ time to leave us this review. It is very easy to be so friendly when it's a group of lovely people! :) I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your day.

I hope to see you again one day soon for a glass of cava & a cheers! :)

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Amazing friendly staff, informative and very hospitable. My two friends and I went there for a wine tasting last May and we had a great experience. We went for the Gold tasting and we were extremely pleased. I highly recommend Bodega Maestrazgo to any wine enthusiast or even anyone who would like to learn about the wines of Spain.

Date of experience: May 2018

Hello Dima J,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. You were all such a pleasure to have at the tasting and to chat and enjoy sharing our wines with you all! You have such great knowledge yourself that it is so appreciated that you have given us this great review.

We very much hope to see you one day again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

FYI to do a formal tasting, you have to reserve 24 hours in advance. We did not do that, but sampled many delicious wines and bought a few for home. Wonderful service and great wines!

Date of experience: June 2018
Misty B, Manager at Bodega Maestrazgo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Hello Eboni,

Thank you so much for this high star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time despite​ not being able to do a full tasting! If you ever do visit again please make sure to drop me an email so I can make sure that we can schedule some time for you for some special wines!