I stayed here for three nights and really enjoyed myself. It was my first experience in a hostel and I was pleasantly surprised on how clean and secure everything was. They had multiple locks on doors to keep unwanted people out and each bed had a nice locker to store your items in.
The staff was very kind and had great suggestions on things to do. They also host evening activities at the hostel for the guest to get to know each other (wine and champagne!).
The location is a five minute walk from multiple metro stops and the train station. I would definitely recommend this hostel to those visiting Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Alberguinn! Whether it's at breakfast, the lounge or at the magical shared dormitories, in a hostel, you meet people, wonderful people, who travel as you do. This makes for great conversation in general but, in addition, these people become sources of travel information. Enjoy the familiar atmosphere at Alberguinn with your friends or make travel companions as you travel solo. We're located in the traditional district of Sants, with lots of typical bars and restaurants and the longest shopping street in Barcelona. Our friendly staff will show you all the spots you shouldn't miss in Barcelona, and give you interesting and authentic tips on things to do. Come and visit us!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Alberguinn Sants Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alberguinn Sants Youth Hotel Barcelona
- Alberguinn Sants Youth Hostel Barcelona, Catalonia