1st thing is it is really close to the Barca Sants station - but getting there the 1st time could be a bit tricky, but not a sweat for most travellers. Just follow the road signs and ask the staff for the adrdess & between which streets/ roads the hostel falls. It's also a nice 20-30 min walk away from Camp Nou (& the walk down Rambla de Brasil is awesome!)!!
Very clean hostel, nice spacious rooms with bunks and individual lockers. Also persona bed-light near every bed. Room key allows you entry/ exit at any point of time.
Staff: Very friendly and eager to help. The lady who was there during my trip (Juanita i think) will take trouble of pointing out all places to go / how etc on the map.
Facilities: As is present in most decent hostels...sheets etc included. Towels can be hired/ sold for Eu 1/ Eu 2. Plus they serve a simple convenient breakfast too.
Best part: The Lounge! it was always teeming with conversations of travellersfrom across the world! 2 computers with internet + free wifi + tv/ books/ audio-video cds, a kitchen holding a fridge for the beer and the coke...the lounge was the best thing when u came back at night to chill out over beer with the fellow-travellers! i just loved it n made great buddies there! only thing is - since it's a residential area, the lounge area has to be closed down by 1 am (but while i was there we always managed to stretch it beyond 2 i think :))...but it's definitely became the center of 'us' travellers.
Would defintiely recommend it to travellers coming into Barca for 2-5 days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Alberguinn! Whether it's at breakfast, the lounge or at the magical shared dormitories, in a hostel, you meet people, wonderful people, who travel as you do. This makes for great conversation in general but, in addition, these people become sources of travel information. Enjoy the familiar atmosphere at Alberguinn with your friends or make travel companions as you travel solo. We're located in the traditional district of Sants, with lots of typical bars and restaurants and the longest shopping street in Barcelona. Our friendly staff will show you all the spots you shouldn't miss in Barcelona, and give you interesting and authentic tips on things to do. Come and visit us!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alberguinn Sants Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alberguinn Sants Youth Hotel Barcelona
- Alberguinn Sants Youth Hostel Barcelona, Catalonia