US$202
Ako Suite Hotel(Barcelona)
US$197
US$185
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$249
US$673
US$617
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewshotel marviexcellent locationbig room and bathroomfirst floorla ramblaairport busgreat transport linksimmediate vicinitywould stay againminute walkfive nightstea and coffee making facilitiescleaned every daystayed here for one nightreception staffyogurtyour luggage
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Very clean, and the renovations at the time weren't a problem for us, we ate out anyway. For a city centre hotel it was very quiet at night, and my room was spotless, cleaned every day. Nice view of the dome of Sant Pere Nolasc from my window.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I booked a room with a view, unfortunately upon checking in , I was advised that my room was no longer available and they offered me a discount instead. I was disappointed initially but upon seeing my room which was very clean and big and has a modern feel, disappointment turns to contentment. The guy on the reception, Carlos was very helpful, would stay again but hopefully I get what I reserved for.

Room Tip: Not sure, because I book a room with a view but got different room instead
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

The location of the hotel is excellent (very close to several landmarks and bus/subway stops).

During our stay they were still under renovations so we couldn't eat breakfast as we booked because the kitchen and dining room weren't available. This was not informed to us before we arrived and it should've been, but at least we got a refund for the value of breakfast.

The room consisted in a bathroom, a bed and a TV which was all we needed for our stay but they didn't have any shampoo during the 3 days that we stayed there (even after we asked for it on the first day, just when we arrived at the hotel). We were also very close to the elevator which was very noisy at certain times of the night.

The staff was really nice and willing to help by giving us tips of where to eat and how to move around the city.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We stayed at the Hotel Marvi for one week, unfortunately we were not told about the renovations were being done, so we had no internet connection for the first four days, the kitchen was closed, which meant no meals, and on the last morning we were about to leave, a workman came into the lift with a large piece of steel, he took the lift to the fifth floor and the lift broke down, we had to walk down five flights of stairs with two suitcases. So not a pleasant stay

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2016

When I first saw the entrance, I was put off because it looks old. Reception is on the first floor, they were friendly but a bit awkward at times. The elevator is a bit noisy. The hotel location is excellent. Few minutes from plaza catalunya and universitat aerobus stop. The room was spacious clean and quiet. Didn't try breakfast at the hotel. Overall a very positive experience. Very good 2-star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple