Hotel Constanza Barcelona
US$191
US$168
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$267
US$307
US$249
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$647
  • Beachfront
2,209 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop barquiet streetwithin walking distanceplaza catalunyatapasstar hotelnice balconyfamily roomsingle roomminute walkgreat showercentral locationexcellent hotelmodern hotelroom was spaciousairport bus
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We have just arrived back in England after a fantastic trip to Barcelona. This hotel is brilliant, it is modern, clean and our room had a great balcony to chill out on after a busy day walking around. It is far enough away from the ramblas to be away from the hustle and bustle but with a 5 minute walk you are right in the centre of everything. Everything about this hotel is amazing I I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank traceykennett
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel. Clean and modern. We stayed for 8 days. Its with in walking distance of everything the city has to offer but still away from all the noise. The staff was awesome and very friendly. Gave us a lot of pointers on places to check out.

1  Thank kensog12312312312
Reviewed 17 February 2012

This was a fantastic hotel! From the moment I walked in I loved it, it's so modern and chic for such a small price. We arrived at 10AM to drop off our bags, and without even asking he checked and found us a room that was ready to go - the perfect start!

The hotel is walking distance to all the places we wanted to go (about 15 - 20 mins to sagrada familia which is a little out of the centre), but not on the ramblas which I would have hated!

The rooms were gorgeous, very clean and simple, the bathroom was beautiful! A comfy bed and great heating/ac.

The one thing I noticed once we got our room was that there wasn't any (or space for any) chairs on the balcony like I thought there would be (based on the photos on the website), which was a tiny bit disappointing BUT the hotel was so great I still think it was fantastic!

The staff were all SO friendly and welcoming - happy to print a couple of things off and to give us directions to where we wanted to go.

I can't wait to go back to this hotel in the summer months, the rooftop bar looks beautiful and barcelona was so wonderful I can't resist!

Room Tip: Maybe if you ask there are doubles which have chairs on the balcony?
3  Thank misslongworth
Reviewed 16 February 2012

By far, the best hotels I've stayed at in Spain have been in Catalonia and this is no exception. The staff were warm & friendly. The room was impeccably clean and super cute--modern without being overly pretentious, like W hotels, etc. Bed was great. And there was a fantastic terrace that'd be perfect for breakfast in the morning and cava at night (was a little too cold when we were there.) And it costed us about 50euros a night, booked only about two weeks in advance. Located centrally without being in too touristy an area. A definite recommendation--I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

I paid just 52,50 eur for a single roon/night, and what I got for this exceeded my expectations considerably. The rooms reminded me of the always well-furnished and decorated rooms you normally get at NH hotels - so modern chic. My room was spacious, had its own balcony, and everything was brand new. Heating worked fine during these cold February days.

Soundproofing towards the street worked well. Everything is in walking distance, and there's a metro station nearby. Check-in was very efficient - the friendly staff had prepared everything in advance. Housekeeping also did a very good job.
I did not take breakfast there - you can find plenty of cafes nearby to have your cafe con leche. Only tiny negative point is that apparently someone messed up the Tv channels making it hard for me to find the few non-Spanish ones.

This is a place I will recommend to friends.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo