St Christopher's Inn Barcelona
US$227
NH Hotels
Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$157
US$151
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$163
US$152
Orbitz.com
US$198
  • Beachfront
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$76
NH Hotels
1,133 results
All reviewsprivacy curtainseach bunkfree breakfastfree sangriabig hostelbed dormbelushi's barfemale dormla ramblayouth hostelcommon roomyour luggagecommon areasthe heart of the cityenjoyed my staycleaning stafflocation is fantastic
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at St Christopher’s but any and all interaction with reception staff let the entire place down. They were very rude, unhelpful and moody- with no reason to be so (especially the British male in his 20s)! Regardless of staff, location couldn’t have been better and food + drinks in the bar were quite good prices and tasty.
Corridors and dorms can be quite noisy until early hours of the morning so be careful of this- staff didn’t do anything to help the problem too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Richard P, Guest Relations Manager at St Christopher's Inn Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback,
We will be sure to follow up this in person with the staff member you have identified and will get back to you with our findings,
Sorry to hear this

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a wonderful stay at St. Christopher's Barcelona. Location is the best. Staff was very friendly and our rooms were clean. We were able to rest up when we wanted to and have fun meeting other travelers when we wanted. I've stayed at 4 different hostels in Barcelona and St. Christopher's will be the only place I stay in the future. Johnny at the bar was an absolute legend! Gave everyone awesome service with a smile and always got our nights started out right!

One caveat: Bathrooms could be cleaner

Room Tip: Find the cleanest bathroom to do your business!
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I recently stayed here as part of a university society trip to Barcelona. The rooms and hostel were very clean. Loved the pods in the room! It is great to have a bar downstairs. Greg was really friendly! Breakfast was a bit limited but as to be expected. I would stay here again! The location was amazing- 5 min to La Rambla

Reviewed 22 March 2018

very bad toiltes with very bad smele three toilet for may be 60 or more person by the floor
very rude staff i told them that may parteners in the room drinks and make alot of noise and they said we cant do any thing
uncomfortable beds

the only good thing is the location

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018

There's no getting over the fact that this is a hostel; you will be sleeping in bunk beds and eating off plastic plates. That said, this is one of the best hostels I've ever come across! It's obviously cheaper than hotels, but it's also clean, functional, centrally located and the staff are wonderfully helpful and chatty. I had a great stay here and I would definitely book again if I were ever to go back to Barcelona.