1,175 results
All reviewsprivacy curtainsbed female dormbig hostelfree breakfastgreat locationtop bunkla ramblabed roomcommon roomyour luggagethe heart of the cityenjoyed my staycentral locationgothic quartermetro stationlockersroommates
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a wonderful stay at St. Christopher's Barcelona. Location is the best. Staff was very friendly and our rooms were clean. We were able to rest up when we wanted to and have fun meeting other travelers when we wanted. I've stayed at 4 different hostels in Barcelona and St. Christopher's will be the only place I stay in the future. Johnny at the bar was an absolute legend! Gave everyone awesome service with a smile and always got our nights started out right!

One caveat: Bathrooms could be cleaner

Room Tip: Find the cleanest bathroom to do your business!
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I recently stayed here as part of a university society trip to Barcelona. The rooms and hostel were very clean. Loved the pods in the room! It is great to have a bar downstairs. Greg was really friendly! Breakfast was a bit limited but as to be expected. I would stay here again! The location was amazing- 5 min to La Rambla

Reviewed 22 March 2018

very bad toiltes with very bad smele three toilet for may be 60 or more person by the floor
very rude staff i told them that may parteners in the room drinks and make alot of noise and they said we cant do any thing
uncomfortable beds

the only good thing is the location

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Khaled R
Reviewed 21 March 2018

There's no getting over the fact that this is a hostel; you will be sleeping in bunk beds and eating off plastic plates. That said, this is one of the best hostels I've ever come across! It's obviously cheaper than hotels, but it's also clean, functional, centrally located and the staff are wonderfully helpful and chatty. I had a great stay here and I would definitely book again if I were ever to go back to Barcelona.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

St Christopher's Inn boasts one of the best locations in the city. Just across from the Placa de Catalunya and opposite a rat-run of restaurants, shops and cafes, you are truly in the heart of Barcelona and can get to most key sights by foot. The hostel itself is wonderfully laid-back, we didn't have any issues at all and the other guests were harmonious and respectful. We stayed in an 8 person room on the second floor, it could only be described as a capsule so we were pressed for space and there were 8 person rooms on the 3rd floor which were much more spacious- furthermore, the hostel most certainly needs to invest in air conditioning and it ought to add some mirrors into the room!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends