“Cozy place and warm service”

Tucco Real Food Born
Reserve a table
Wed, 20/10
20:00
Ranked #110 of 10,810 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: The best food with great atmosphere and good music. Fresh pasta, meat, empanadas, vegetarian dishes, desserts and more. Our product is homemade and fresh every day. 100% Real Food. We also have Backside Bar, where you can find the best mojitos and good vibes. Discover the Tucco experience! - We are sorry to inform Tucco has decided to close its doors temporarily to guarantee the safety of our clients and employees. We hope to return to normal as soon as possible. Thank you for your trust.
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The lasagne was perhaps the best I've ever tasted. The dessert was delicious and was included to the price of the main dish, along with a drink. Both the waiter and cashier were very friendly and helpful. Service was quick, and they even gave us an extra dessert! All in all, a very cozy restaurant with simple, yet delicious dishes.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank JoelK1993
Write a reviewReviews (1,422)

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Great price but that's about it. My ravioli with a mince sauce was served unbelievably quick and was cold as though it had been sitting in the fridge. I got home and projectile vomitted all over the hotel bathroom NOT ideal!!!!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We walked past tattoo parlors and such and arrived at the inviting entrance to Tucco. The attendant described the whole menu and we paid first for the meal then were seated. We added empanadas to our complete order of homemade pasta, drink and dessert. For two it came to 21.5€. Then came the food. Wow. Great flavors, temperature and portions. Easily the best deal in the city.

2  Thank Bill O
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I went here based on trip advisor reviews, and I was not disappointed. I ordered at the counter, and since you get a pasta dish and dessert and drink, I asked the kind waitress which dessert she recommended - the caramel cake. Now I'm not a huge caramel person but I was intrigued, and boy was it amazing. The lasagne was brought to my table and it was good to the last drop. I couldn't stop myself from finishing it all and then wiping up the leftover tomato sauce with the bread they brought me. The dish was slightly sweet in a way that makes you crave another bite and was a great balance of pasta, sauce, meat, and cheesy goodness. After I finished the lasagne, they brought me the cake and it was truly phenomenal. Highly recommended!

For 8 euros, I expected a good deal, but this was high quality dining and I will definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We are here both before our cruise and after our cruise!! The food is so amazing and the prices are even better!! You get bread, food, drink and dessert for 6-7 euros! They have great pasta and lasagna!! If you are hungry eat here!! Finding it was a bit challenging, so have the info in your phone before you adventure out!!