US$295
US$204
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
Barcelo Raval(Barcelona)
US$277
US$155
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$143
US$167
US$148
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$149
US$124
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplaca reialboutique hotelmolton brown toiletriesa la carte breakfastel terratbasement restaurantwelcome drinktapascomplimentary mini baroverlooking the squarebusy squareturn down servicefresh fruitgothic quarterjunior suiteevery afternoonlittle touches
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food- and a lot less expensive than we thought it would be, even though I was jibbed for finding the most pricey place on the block- definitely will be back. Cold cannelloni a treat and best chocolate cake I can remember.The street acrobats were cool also.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Although I love to read reviews, I have to be honest that i hardly ever write one. And if I do, it is usually because I had a bad experience and want to warn people. That being said, I had such a positive experience at this hotel that I felt compelled to write a review. I typically stay at 4 - 5 star hotels and this is honestly one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Mostly due to the service. The rooms are very nice, but not over the top. They are spacious and it is a boutique hotel, so take that into account. The location of the hotel is perfect. I can't imagine a better place to be in Barcelona, unless you want an ocean view (but we live near the beach so we did not need that). The hotel is right in the center of the beautiful gothic part of town, next to La Rambla, and in a beautiful traditional square with lots of cafes and shops. My wife and I sat out and read on the square for an hour each day because it was so nice. The staff take such good care of you and they don't try to nickle and dime you. A huge, tasty breakfast is included and drinks in the room are included. Very nice perks. There are only 18 rooms in the hotel and they treat you like you are staying in their home. I can't say enough great things. Highly highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lms100
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Beautiful room overlooking the Placa, Food was excellent there and they went out of their way to find us other restaurants nearby that we could eat in as we are both lactose intolerant. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdntraveler2015
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was our fourth stay at The Hotel Do and it is still a fantastic place to stay in Barcelona. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the hotel is well situated for all the sights in the city. The breakfast is great and the afternoon fruit and evening chocolates are nice touches. There is also a free mini bar of soft drinks, another nice extra. We'd definitely recommend this hotel to friends and stay here again if we visit Barcelona. Many thanks to all the staff for another memorable stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 21Sue35
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect location, Placa Reial is great atmosphere. It is 5* service! Staff were wonderful, and all the added extras such as welcome drink, bottle of wine and tapas was great. Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo