Book In Advance

from US$46.30
from US$86.90
from US$14.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I paid €10 each to enter and the club was very small and crowded and drinks were quite expensive. However, the music was very good if you like house music and the overall vibe in the club was good. The DJ was in the centre of the club which made it a very intimate, cool venue.

1  Thank stevecarson94
Reviewed 22 February 2017

My favorite club from all times. Small and build just like it should be with massive sound system, great DJ's booked and stuff is on the level. A place to be when in Barcelona.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Definitely a must-go and must-dance :) for all techno fans. Kind of super small but super cool Club with awesome atmospere, housing best DJs in town. Sure it's not posh or spacious and won't suit to show off clothes or juels, but the Place still has the Soul and this fact is precious

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Small (think large living room with a bar at the back) and I suspect exclusively house/techno, played at low volumes - I suspect they have neighbour problems as coming in and out you need to go through an "air lock" so noise doesn't come out. Minimal lighting (1 large glitter ball) - entrance fee of €5 included a drink. I suspect for the house aficionado only really - was pretty quiet when we were there and almost exclusively young local guys. If you want a night out dancing hop in a cab to Opium.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

It was awesome to be there. I went there with my friends after skating and I found a place to leave a skateboard as well. There wasn't any problem for anybody to leave it in cloak room what was important because I wanted to dance.

I was trully surprised that I can have such a nice time in a club like this. It was little club, little disco like for 100persons. The DJ was playing live music, it was okay also.

When going to the club it was possible to have a free drink while you have a stamp from a promotors from the street.

All the staff were chilled and helpful.