Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$34.68
from US$34.68
from US$15.12
from US$11.56
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Small (think large living room with a bar at the back) and I suspect exclusively house/techno, played at low volumes - I suspect they have neighbour problems as coming in and out you need to go through an "air lock" so noise doesn't come out. Minimal lighting (1 large glitter ball) - entrance fee of €5 included a drink. I suspect for the house aficionado only really - was pretty quiet when we were there and almost exclusively young local guys. If you want a night out dancing hop in a cab to Opium.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

It was awesome to be there. I went there with my friends after skating and I found a place to leave a skateboard as well. There wasn't any problem for anybody to leave it in cloak room what was important because I wanted to dance.

I was trully surprised that I can have such a nice time in a club like this. It was little club, little disco like for 100persons. The DJ was playing live music, it was okay also.

When going to the club it was possible to have a free drink while you have a stamp from a promotors from the street.

All the staff were chilled and helpful.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This place was a terrible night club. First we met a grumpy bouncer and had to pay 5 euros each to get in. Inside there was crowded, very expensive for drinks that didn't taste that good and the music was lousy.

I'd never go here again.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Camilla B
Reviewed 10 July 2016

This place is a tiny tiny super tiny little hole, in the middle of the Gotico. You have to que for ours, under the vigilant eyes of super unfriendly staff. When you finally get in, the place is barly bigger then a bathroom ( and sure smells like one) were staff will treat you bad. Music is ok, I guess... but so many better places to go in Barcelona. Dont waste your time or money.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

It has a capacity of 80 people, entrance fee is 5 € and if you go late there is a cue to wait. We realy enjoyed techo music and drinks. In some point it s hard to dance but ok

Date of experience: May 2016